Reviews for Breathe Me
thepapergirl chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I've been looking for quality Ted x andromeda fics all afternoon and yours is the best I've found so far, oh my goodness- thank you so much for the lovely read. Much love!
chasinglaughter chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
So I've known about this fic for years now but for some reason I've never reviewed. I've read it countless times at this point, and every time it reduces me to tears. This is definitely my favorite Ted/Andromeda fic. I really really love your writing style (I think it's been a big influence on my own, actually), it's clean and elegant but there's a lyrical quality and flow to it. The characterization is flawless, especially Andromeda's. Her vulnerability is heart-breaking, all the more so because she tries to hide it. The bits of humor are lovely, especially the conversation with Ted and his mom.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Clarinetier chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Wonderful! :-)
Clarinetier chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
That last part was absolutely hilarious. thanks for the laugh and keeping my interest :-) Eager to read the rest!
Lara1221 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Oh my god that was incredible. Easily the best Andy/Ted story I've read. so cute, such a good job. congrats on a fantastic piece.
nerdygirl153 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
i... oh my god. i love you (well not really just your writing i really don't know you at all) that was SOOOOO GOOOD
jayrambles chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Andy's warming up. :D
jayrambles chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Positively glorious.
aboywithseagreeneyes chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
It's perfect.
Zalini chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Gosh I loved this little story! For some odd reason this pair has struck a chord somewhere in me and I love reading well written fics about them. This was definitely one. Thanks for writing.
anavihs chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
GAAAAAAAAH! THE TEARS! THEY WON'T STOP! (Ok, I'm lying, I have the tear ducts of a french prostitute. i.e. I don't cry)

But this was a damn near close call. :)

I absolutely loved this story. You're a very talented writer.

Thanks for writing this. Made my week, I think. :)

Lots of love
sHiV
anavihs chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
*sob* Poor Ted! :') He's so brave!

anavihs chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
D'awwww! First kisssesssss!

anavihs chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Poor Andromeda... :'( Lucius is a twathead... :'(

anavihs chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Maybe he's just an idiot. ;) Lol!