Reviews for Breathe Me
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 7 . 8/19
Awww .. I don't even know what I can say. It's so beautiful! I /loved/ your Ted characterization, I can so imagine this, and almost equally I love your Andromeda. Yes, she /was/ a Black, so... It makes sense she would act the traditional purebloods way. But still be Andromeda underneath, kind and desperately longing for a way out. As soon as I heard she was to be married to Lucius, I knew what was going to happen.
But when we reached the almost end and Andromeda still hadn't gone with Ted, I thought this might be heartbreaking-AU or something, and I was about ready to cry. But nope! Thank goodness! And I really want to see Ted punch Lucius and her father and maybe kick them where the sun doesn't shine. It would be great.
Your writing was wonderful too, darling-I could feel the emotion and longing of the characters. And you had funny moments and serious, feels ones, balanced very well.
(Also Ted's mom is the bomb. She made me /crack up/.)
i absolutely loved this!
gingervelvet chapter 7 . 2/24
OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I COULD FALL FOR THESE TWO EVEN HARDER
(Sword of Damocles: falls on my heart too) The continuation of that damocles line in this last chapter sent me into a coughing fit and I swear, it's not because I'm sick right now!

I love how you wrote Ted! He kinda reminds me of the Mauraders canon-ly, but his pranks and stuff weren't cruel. His monologues were humorous and such a joy to read! Like what Andy said, he doesn't understand pureblood politics and stuff and it /shows/. He knew it too and I especially love that fact because it defines Andy as a person. AM I MAKING SENSE OR I mean like. Ted was there to listen and offer support but ultimately, the decision of whether or not to leave the Black family was up to Andy. So when she left, her character really showed.

AND A LITTLE FOOTNOTE
I think my favorite scene was when the two of them went into the coffee and shop. yEAH. That Whole Scene. Everything from the Merlin Mocha to their convos to Ted's thoughts to EVERYTHING
wolfstars chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Beautifully written
By Another Name chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
I have no idea whether you're still reading reviews, but this is darling. Ted's breathless narrative really emphasizes the urgency of the situation, and all the silly situations they create for each other are exactly what you would expect from the people who produced Nymphadora.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
this is one of my favorite Ted/andromeda works. his internal narrative is hilarious and spot on. good job!
cindylili chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
I love Ted's point of view, and the whole story was just so heartbreaking...
thepapergirl chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I've been looking for quality Ted x andromeda fics all afternoon and yours is the best I've found so far, oh my goodness- thank you so much for the lovely read. Much love!
chasinglaughter chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
So I've known about this fic for years now but for some reason I've never reviewed. I've read it countless times at this point, and every time it reduces me to tears. This is definitely my favorite Ted/Andromeda fic. I really really love your writing style (I think it's been a big influence on my own, actually), it's clean and elegant but there's a lyrical quality and flow to it. The characterization is flawless, especially Andromeda's. Her vulnerability is heart-breaking, all the more so because she tries to hide it. The bits of humor are lovely, especially the conversation with Ted and his mom.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Clarinetier chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Wonderful! :-)
Clarinetier chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
That last part was absolutely hilarious. thanks for the laugh and keeping my interest :-) Eager to read the rest!
Lara1221 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Oh my god that was incredible. Easily the best Andy/Ted story I've read. so cute, such a good job. congrats on a fantastic piece.
asdfasdfjkl chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
i... oh my god. i love you (well not really just your writing i really don't know you at all) that was SOOOOO GOOOD
jilyspottering chapter 2 . 3/19/2013