Reviews for Breathe Me
wolfstars chapter 7 . 9/18
Beautifully written
Rose of the West chapter 7 . 7/23
I have no idea whether you're still reading reviews, but this is darling. Ted's breathless narrative really emphasizes the urgency of the situation, and all the silly situations they create for each other are exactly what you would expect from the people who produced Nymphadora.
this is one of my favorite Ted/andromeda works. his internal narrative is hilarious and spot on. good job!
cindylili chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
I love Ted's point of view, and the whole story was just so heartbreaking...
thepapergirl chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I've been looking for quality Ted x andromeda fics all afternoon and yours is the best I've found so far, oh my goodness- thank you so much for the lovely read. Much love!
chasinglaughter chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
So I've known about this fic for years now but for some reason I've never reviewed. I've read it countless times at this point, and every time it reduces me to tears. This is definitely my favorite Ted/Andromeda fic. I really really love your writing style (I think it's been a big influence on my own, actually), it's clean and elegant but there's a lyrical quality and flow to it. The characterization is flawless, especially Andromeda's. Her vulnerability is heart-breaking, all the more so because she tries to hide it. The bits of humor are lovely, especially the conversation with Ted and his mom.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Clarinetier chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Wonderful! :-)
Clarinetier chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
That last part was absolutely hilarious. thanks for the laugh and keeping my interest :-) Eager to read the rest!
Lara1221 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Oh my god that was incredible. Easily the best Andy/Ted story I've read. so cute, such a good job. congrats on a fantastic piece.
nerdygirl153 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
i... oh my god. i love you (well not really just your writing i really don't know you at all) that was SOOOOO GOOOD
theircatlives chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Andy's warming up. :D
theircatlives chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Positively glorious.
aboywithseagreeneyes chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
It's perfect.
Zalini chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Gosh I loved this little story! For some odd reason this pair has struck a chord somewhere in me and I love reading well written fics about them. This was definitely one. Thanks for writing.