Reviews for Living is Fun
thrnbrooke chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
And?
lateVMlover chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
I actually was really liking it. In the future, don't start a story if you can't picture the way it's going to end. The writing will be easier if you know where you want to go, and you won't leave people like me hanging! :)
EchollsandMars95 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
So please please please please write more

i love it :) x
kelsey112 chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
okay so i cant wait for you to add another chapter on and aare they ever gonna find out who raped veronica?
autumnfall3 chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
please please please don't stop writing i loovee this story!
TSJorSydPip chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
I just reread this story. I do hope that you continue it because I enjoy this fic. I'm most interested in Logan's dreams and how he wants to help Veronica. It's cool that you have written them as being so connected (well at least on Logan's part) that he knows when something bad happened to her. I cannot wait to find out what happens next. Great Job!
Kay chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
hey great story. love it glad you updated!
lost in pale blue chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
I really hope you continue with this. Despite the chapters being too short, I've been enjoying this and want to see L/V get together beyond making out.

I hope you find the inspiration to continue this because nothing is more aggravating than getting invested in a fic that the author just decides to quit writing. Please don't be one of those.
Ellie White chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
I really love this story! I'm not sure who might've said WTF...I'm guessing it's not Dick because he would've said, "Dude" before that, lol. Duncan, maybe? I could see him exclaiming that, I think.

Update soon, please! :)
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
really good story!
Cellyber chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
I just found your story and I am enjoying it.

As for who could have said it.

Clemmons - would have been unexpected, but weird.

Dick - maybe, he is a well yeah.

Wallace - would call them on all the confusion.

Duncan - has been done, but still a fav of most. also needs to learn to let go.

Those are just the guys. It could be anybody.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
hey, awesome story and I think it's Donkin.
lexie9890 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Love this story :)

I think it's either Dick or Duncan
TutorGrrl chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Hi, i am loving the story, there should definitely be more VM fanfics out there!Also, I think the person who caught them was Dick, it just seems like something he would soon!
Katie chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Duncan.

Nice story, more updates would be great!