Reviews for The Connecting Strands
Lcsaf chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
You simply must continue this fic. It's beautiful and perfect with the pacing between DG and Cain, and I absolutely must know what Ahamo and Lavender want to talk to DG and Cain about. Please, please, please tell me you update.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I tried really hard to read around all the broken run-on sentences and the mixed up words, but I just couldn't do it. I am assuming that english is not your 1st language. Good luck with future writing.
QhRider89 chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Oh what now? Can't DG just cry in peace? For Pete's sake she just wants it to be over! I wonder what Ahamo and Lavender are going to say to them. Did Raw rat them out?

Update soon!
Miller0259 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
I've recently been perusing around all the Tin Man stories, and ran across this one - and I fell in love with it! I would love to see the rest of this story, and I hope you haven't forgotten about it! You've done such a wonderful job so far!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
I just found this fic. I am already in love with it. So far, you're the only author I've found really dealing with the age difference between them. And of course, you've taken a very realistic look at Azkadellia's recovery.

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
Poor Az so soory for her. But you go Cain show daddy who he is messing with.

Maria
Jacqueline Roget chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
oh boy!
nadeshiko1 chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
WOW, what a chapter. I was wondering what Az's scream meant since the last chapter was put up.

Poor Az, PTSD is an ugly, ugly thing, but you displayed it so well in this fic and I'm not surprised that Az has it. I sure hope that she gets better.

The interactions between Cain & DG are still cute, even in the face of troubling times. His overprotective nature for her well-being, her stubborn nature to do things her own way, & the way that Cain knows her moods so well really makes this relationship between them work.

Huh? I wonder what Ahamo & Lavender want to talk to DG & Cain about? Can't wait to find out with your next chapter!
Lattelady chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
Great chapter. I like how you're dealing wtih Az. It makes the story very real. Needless to say the Cain/DG interaction is wonderful as always.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
That was nice I like it can't wait to see what mom and dad do to the tin man if it went far.

Maria
Katchelle87 chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
this is very good! updste soon
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
lol. Cute chapters. Can't wait for more!

~Padfoot~
PrincessTin chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
arg ,a cliffhanger! loved the fluff
nadeshiko1 chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
Everyone together say, "Aw!"

What a sweet chapter!

If they had had sex this early in their relationship, then I'd be really worried. Good job writing out the way their relationship is going.

I sure hope Azkadellia's alright.

Can't wait for the next bit!
DaynaJD chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
Thanks for leaving us hanging. _- Great chapter. Hope the next one is up soon. _