Reviews for The Kimbilio Chronicles
FiliaFlammae chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
It's been a long time since I read this story, yet in spite of the time gap I was once again captivated. Siri is an excellent villain, and I am really touched by your portrayal of the kind-hearted Mohatu. I love how the members of the little pride are slowly growing closer and closer to each other.
StarHart chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
that was great. please write the next chaptor soon. i want to read more.
13246570364 chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Wow! I've been reading this for a while but forgot to review. I keep coming back to read it, and that doesn't happen with every fanfic.

Keep it up!
Airezi chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Interesting story so far, I really like all of your names that you have come up with. Though I'm not yet seeing how this will end up being connected to the movies later...perhaps with later chapters.
FiliaFlammae chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Aww... *cuddles Paka* Poor thing. I can't wait to see what will happen between Kimbilio's residents next. (And so the plot thickens.)

I just created a new C2 which is all about stories that happened before Simba. I think this would be a great addition to it! If you don't want this story in the C2, though, let me know and I'll take it out.
FiliaFlammae chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Beautiful! I love this story so far, and I think it's great that you're going back to the earliest known generation. I hardly ever see anything to do with Mohatu's family. It's really nice to see a change.

Lots of character depth, you do a good job of portraying their personalities. I love Tume and Gathii especially.

In this last chapter about Tume, I wasn't quite sure why you lapsed into present tense. It caught me off guard a bit... You may have been trying to emphasize the speed and directness of the fight, but I think the story goes more smoothly when you just stick to one tense.

Again, great work! This is going in my favorites.