Reviews for Whistles the Wind
Stars and Jewels chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is sad but very good. I wish Will hadn't died, but even so, I like your story. I also like how you had Elizabeth's pirate friends take care of her and help her out during her pregnancy. And it's very true what you say about not wasting away while you should be living your life. Very true.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This story was so sad, but at time really sweet. I'm glad that the men aboard the Pearl were able to care for Elizabeth when she needed it. Nice story!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw... that was beautiful but oh-so sad. Thanks for writing and sharing. I loved it!

~Shaliza :)

lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow. That was wonderfully written, dear! :D Ragetti really is such a sweetheart, supporting Elizabeth in her time of need. It really is true what you said, about how death never really exists until you're forced to confront it. While I'm not a big fan of Will dying, it was still a very meaningful yet bittersweet end to the story. Awesome job.
rushtogether chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow, that was amazing. I especially liked how you portrayed Ragetti, and I loved the fact that he delivered the baby.

You described the stages of missing Will perfectly as well.

When I got to the ending, I was all teary.

Well done!
Krism chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
oh the angst! Mel that was so sad, but beautiful. I have a tear, very well written. Man so sad. I did love it though
love2rite chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Lovely and touching story. Good job.
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Beautiful, hearbreaking, and a little hopeful. I loved it.
baby le chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
mel, i loved it. you portrayed liz perfectly!
lakers0604 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Melissa, it was amazing! Loved the details! You portray every character pefrectly! Thank you so much!
mz-turner chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
While I still find this extremely depressing, I still think its beautiful. You amaze me.

The end.
PirateAngel1286 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aww. That was great. :)
lionessrampant84 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Pretty much you and I are the best ever.

But mostly you.