Reviews for Cold Chicken and Warm Beer
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So sweet, yet so full of melancholy. Great job!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aw... that was lovely.

Unfortunately, now I crave chinese.

I love that you didnt make it too obviously slash but that (as I did) you could really see it that way if you wanted.
Bluee27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This was beautifully written (: I love everything about this story, and the quote you chose fits with this perfectly. Wonderful! *throws confetti*
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Part of me is kind of resentful of you and this fic. Here me out: every time I read this one shot, all I want to do is gorge myself on Chinese. Your descriptions are so lovely that it makes me hungry each and every time. So... I think you should be paying for my take out. :-)

Seriously though, this is a great fic. I like how someone could read this and decide for themselves whether or not this really constituted House/Wilson slash. That you've left it sort of open-ended is really nice. Because it means you're not forcing the characters to be something they're not. And the love mentioned in this fic could definitely go either way.

Also, I like how the moment in this fic isn't something huge. It's not like Wilson or House are sick and dying; there's no overly romantic gesture or life-altering situation. They're just eating Chinese and drinking beer, but you put so much meaning into the situation. And you make it incredibly interesting to read.

Your writing style really shines here. Great job.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw :) That was absolutely amazing!
devention chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Beautiful. Absolutely lovely and fluffy without losing the characters. Loved the last line.
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Nice. Lovely Christmas moment...
demon sloth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This was beautiful.

You managed to perfectly express the characters and the relationship that they have.

There was just enough romance to make it sweet and not make me cringe at the blantent disrespect of their personalities (like some other fics I have read).

So for that I thank you.

It was indeed a wonderful Christmas Present.