Reviews for A Rock and a Hard Place
sophistication18 chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
That has got to be the most hilarious thing I've read in a while. Awesome job. :))
sophistication18 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Does it bother you that I only read the John parts? LOL. I'm sorryy I can't help myself! This is just too good of a story! :)) So excited to finish it.
elusivemuse chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
Is this really over? Please tell me there is more! i should check your profile to see
REPLACING THE BITCHES chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
LIKE, STOP WRITING ABOUT THESE GIRLS AND YOURSELF!

GOD!
Randydymond chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
YAY I CAUGHT UP! UPDATE SOON

XOXORANDYSDYMONDXOXOX
Randydymond chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
WOW HOW THREE STOGES-ISH OF rANDY AND HIS PRANK. AND I GUESS THE WHOLE GETTING ASH WIT MATT WAS IT AS ALAWYS!

XOXO rANDYDYMONDXOXO
Randydymond chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
Hey I just wanted to tell you great story I love the whole POV. And the fact that you made Domique black! Yeah Randy. Anyways...I'm at work so i'll try my best to play catch up.

xoxoRandydymondxoxo
Cena130 chapter 17 . 1/25/2008
haha John is one retard. j/k i love him. Aw Randy proposed to Dom that's good, and at least Sam is gone now.

It sucks that Cody and Becky didn't work out, but i think that he was a really big jerk to her. Well great story it was really cute!
derivereine chapter 17 . 1/23/2008
I nearly cried at the daises thing.

&At the James Bond/hot chick.

Dom and Randy

I cried for you and cody.

&I nearly died laughing at the borat line.

I loved it.
CrystalxShip chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
YES PANTS! YAY FOR HAM SANDWICH! I think that that line needs to find its way in every single story from now on.
SPN AU Addict chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
Aww, it's over? Well, it was very good, I loved reading it. I'm just curious about the whole Cody/Becky thing. Very good though.
Deceiving Eyes chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
Woah...

Another great story of your's is finished.

Cody is one stupid motherfucker!

P.S. sorry for not reviewing, I have been real busy as of late.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
I'm in tears, idk if its from laughter, or if its from sadness at my favorite story going away... but hey, im happy because i ended up with randy... who i love so very very very very much... and i fucking hate spam!

I HATE HER! and im glad she went away.

cody is a douche, and i hope that you know that with the way you ended shit, well you should do a sequel (ahem cough cough do a sequel)

britt and john finally fucked... and another good reason for hating him is that while he's fucking britt he's thinking of borat.. wat a fag
giftiebee chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
Aww, why can't you just let you and Cody have a happy ending?

OMG, I'm bad in bed. Damnit.

Yay for Dom! And Charlie!
giftiebee chapter 16 . 1/21/2008
1. Yay! No more worrying about Matt!

2. Haha, more like Dom would have him lose all his matches!

3. Aww, don't fret Becky.

4. Damnit. Nothing does come from them hanging out.

5. Woohoo for Matt and Ashley.

6. Fuck Sam.

7. Get over it Cody. Prick.

8. OMG, no. No strip clubs. Tho, I do heart shopping! How all of the sudden is Danielle pushing this too? Has it been four weeks already? I actually wouldn't pick pink for the first time, but it works ;) A CAMI? I also would not pick a cami...but okay. I am a prude I suppose... Hahahaha, IDK something he can take off. Yeah, that sounds like me.

9. Jeff is smart sometimes!

10. Good for you Becky!

11. Go Dom!

12. Dave is gross. And won't they be surprised when more than Tupperware comes back...idiots.

13. About damn time Cody! You asshole.

14. Yeah Charlie.

15. What the hell is he up to? ...

16. Hahaha, oh Danielle. Could that be any more awkward? God, Dave, just let it alone...