Reviews for Three Minutes to Ignition
valre chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is like a completely plausible event. Wouldn't it just be Naruto's luck to try and help out a friend only to screw himself over?
someone chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
hmph... i wanna know... though i'm pretty sure i already know... hmmm... could it be.. not never mind.. im completely and cluelessly innocent :P
AliceMarieMusic chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Thats the strangest sex ed lesson EVER 0 - 0

I'm at a loss for words...
G-dot chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is actually quite good. The desciptions fit well enough and their interactions are... like Naruto and Gaara... maybe because hey don't normally fo those things. And Naruto's constant assuring of himself is the touch that sent it to canon.
Sear chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Fucking hell, why has no one written this before?

This was just, you know, the thrill of a fucking awesome story concept, well executed and utterly, scorchingly hot. Nicely done with the timer and Naruto trying to stay disconnected from what's happening. ...also, it was somehow hotter for being so short, and cutting of where it did (though, of course, I would've loved a continuation...)
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Holy fuck that was hot.
AngelsInWasteland chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hmph. You're mean. I want to know what he was helping with and what happened after!
TipperKuu chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Haha, the things Naruto will do for friends. I feel for him, I've been in spots like that too-maybe not nearly as sexual but still.

Very awesome all the same!
KittenKiller chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
aw.

sniff. I wouldve liked to read more.

anyway, definitely above par compared to most of the stories floating around here. your style is extremely easy to read and downright enjoyable. not to mention, very, very descriptive, heh.
BabyIn-A-Corner chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
WOW just WOW
JaneTristanDoe chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Maybe I'm just thick-headed, but what exactly was Naruto helping Gaara with? It's kind of an inappropriate situation to just help someone... Although a very hot one xD Can you answer me or it really is to our imaginations? Because I don't have one, apparently -.-'

Anyway, it was very well written. I liked it
Mitaretai chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow, that was really hot. I wish it were longer! :(

As always, I'm amazed by your descriptions. I can totally see and understand (and even feel) everything that's going on. Makes for a sweet READING EXPERIENCE! I love it!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Nice of Naruto to help Gaara. Too bad the timer had to go off though.
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was excellent! Beautifully written! It was like some kind of mystery and you couldn't figure out what was happening until the very end! You have a gift!
StCC chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
OOH! PICK ME! I KNOW! I KNOW! Gaara's decided to follow in Jiraiya's footsteps and write a perverted book! And I have just decided, for the heck of it, to use the search engine to find a story about Jiraiya raping Naruto in his oiroke no jutsu! Because Naruto is the ultimate uke!

Naruto: AM NOT!

SCC: Yes you are! Deal with it! Anyway, I have to go to the hospital for blood transfusions again, since I couldn't control my nosebleeds. -points to the eighteen blood filled swimming pools-

YB: Uhg. Not again. -caries off SCC as soon as she faints due to loss of blood- To the hospital... Again... You know, this isn't as funny as it was the first time it happened...

Naruto: Are you kidding? It's hilarious! I'm not the puny stuffed animal fruit bat that has to carry a girl to a hospital!

YB: HEY! IT ISN'T MY FAULT I'M A STUFFED ANIMAL!

SCC: -murmurs- Fruit cake... Apple crisps... Sploosh...

Naruto: Sploosh?

YB: I dunno. She says the weirdest things when she's unconcious...