Reviews for Elseworld's Finest Females: Supergirl and Batgirl
Abbey chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Aww cure Family moment
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ooookay, problems: Lex Luthor commissioning the assassination of the Waynes... I get the whole Elseworlds thing, but there is a reason that the Wayne's murderer is a random mugger (I know his name is Joe Chill, but that was stupid, too), it shows that crime is so prevalent and random that it can affect anyone at anytime, and Brucie-boy will no stand for that. Also, how the heck can Babs become Batgirl if she didn't do the whole "about twenty years of intense training and education all around the world" thing.
I do like what you've done with others, though. Particularly the explanation for Supergirl's survival
Also, you say "Enchanted by Earth's superheroes". 's that a typo?
ZatarraZatarra chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
I think a great continuation of this story might be them having a kid, maybe adopting similar to the way the Waynes adopted Babs.
ealperin chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
OMG! I LOVE your ending! Keep up the fantastic work! Here's to hoping for a sequel to this beautiful FIC! Great job, my friend! :D
ocramed chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Nice ending. :)
Demented Noodles chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Aw, this chapter was so fluffy and cute!
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
It was interesting and I hope to be able to do as you recommended.
Kitsune Tora chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
hahahahaha
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
I just dislike Barbara the more I see her.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
*Applauds* Vry nicely done. Kara showed the fact that she did not want to allow her feelings to ge in the way of Barbara's possible election to te Society. And what she did with Tarantula was perfect! Beat this person without any weapons of any sort. And I think she will be teaching Tim a few pointers on programming over time.
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Interesting story
makingtea chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Just found this story! I love it! Keep writing! :)
Daryl chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
i always enjoy it when you update this story. update soon please
elfspirit7 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Well, Kara has earned some respect. She has gotten Vicky Vale to drop her plans to use the blackmail material to get her away from the Waynes. And I understand Barbara's idea of joining the Justice Society. As she put it, sometimes, you run into something that calls for more than one person to handle. Now, I HOPE that these two can find a place that they can call their own, so they can spend some time together enjoying each other.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »