Reviews for Hermione's Little Red Book
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is sooooooo romantic! I love it
Jostanos chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _
GoddessOfCreativity chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Really sweet and simple, love the languages :) Great job and I liked Hermione and Draco's friendship
yay chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That awkward moment when two people read your diary.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was too damn easy for Blaise to score. Either Hermione took leave of her common sense, or sge had more than just a crush. She did not know him personally enough for it to be love...just mega lust.
Jaelle91 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I absolutely loved it! I really liked the language-thing :D could you write more?
Spot chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Pretty cute story! :D I like. However, the Italian is a bit off, I'd suggest to not use translators anymore :p the French was good though, good job! :)
Edward Evans chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Yay this was a fun story,

I especially like the Draco/Ron relationship and I adore stories where Hermione and Draco are friends.

you get a gold star!

BloodyNessyZabini chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
J'espère que tu me comprend. Je veux que tu reste avec moi ce soir, mais pas ici. Je connais un endroit où nous pouvons aller, tu me suis":

I hope you understand. I want you to stay with me tonight, but not here. I know somewhere we can go. Are you following me?

"Je te comprends, Hermione, je parle français également. Le français et l'italien sont très semblables, étant deux langues romanes. Si j'avais su que toi aussi tu parlais français, je t' aurai avoué mes sentiments dans cette langue. Où veux-tu aller? Il fait froid."

I understand, Hermione, I speak French also. French and Italian are very similar, as they are both Romance languages. If I had known you spoke french, I would have told you my feelings in this language. Where do you want to go? It's really cold in here.

"Allons dans ma chambre. Draco est sorti pour la soirée, nous ne seront pas interrompu."

Let's go to my room. Draco is gone for the night, so we won't be interrupted.

I' m french so don' t worry, it's the right translation.

French and italian are not very similar, you can' t really understand italian when you didn't learn it. French and Spanish are more similar but maybe I think it because Spanish is my third language after french and english.

By the way, I liked your story, would you write more story from this pairing?
IzzyDelacour chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw...

I think Blaise and Hermione are just so good together! I like te way you wrote this - it's really well done!

-Glad that there were the translations at the end though - my French and Italian are a little rusty!

~Izzy x
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love the story! xoxo
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was so cute..and thanks for the translation. I know some french but not any itailian
hpsailorstarluver chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very well written. I liked the languages a lot! :D :D There were a few lil mistakes...but they were easily overlooked.

I hated the part about the twins! YUCK! I love Fred and George...but picturing them together...BLAH!

Shrug...overall good job though.
dramioneshipper chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hey! I'm sorry, but I always take the liberty to help with French translations, since I'm French and know the language...

J'espère que tu comprends. Je veux que tu restes avec moi ce soir, mais pas ici. Je connais un endroit que nous pouvons aller. Tu comprends?":

"Je te comprends, Hermione, je parle français également. Le Français et l'Italien sont très semblables, ces deux langues etant romanes. Si j'avais su que vous parliez français, je t'aurais fait part de mes sentiments dans cette langue. Où veux-tu aller? Il fait plutot froid ici."

"Allons dans ma chambre. Draco est parti pour la soirée, nous ne serons pas interrompus."

Let's go to my room. Draco is gone for the night, so we won't be interrupted.

Other than that, I want to tell you that I loved that fic, and that I agree on Blaise being 'sex on a stick' !