Reviews for Hermione's Little Red Book
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
nice
3rdplanet chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This was adorable! Please, PLEASE write more Blaise/Hermione. They are the best pair and need more loving.

Very nice work :)
james is my boi chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
WONDERFUL! A WORK OF ART! TRUE MAGNIFICENCE!
Burg Gurl chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Haha this is so cute! I can't quit giggling! Too bad there's not more to the story ;)
moonlit mage chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Lol...when I went to a translator that I usually use, it told me that "Siete cosi bei" means "You are like European national Bank" or something around that ;; Cute story though
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
that was awesome!

you did a great job!

I love Italian!

Kudos!
SILVIA chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
It's great! ...but let me tell u that the thing u used to translate the words in italian it's really a crap, they are just random words with no meaning... but if u want the italian words are:

Sei così bella

Parli troppo. Zitta e baciami.

Così bellA. Voglio fare l'amore con te. Lasciami fare l'amore con te.

Ti amo anche io.

Anyways i liked this fanfic a lot!
GeminiBradshaw chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aw this is so sweet. I would like to leave a comment on the use of other languages. If you do infact speak all French, Italian and English I would leave a translation at the bottom in an Authors note so the people who donot speak them can understand what you are trying to get across. Because online translators get the message very mixed up.
Weaselbee chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I'm sure it would be a great story if you continued!
junebride chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Oh that was perfect! Humour, romance, bit of intrigue and controversy! Even if you don't follow this one up, I certainly like how your write BZHG... maybe more stories? :-)
Katharina von Valois chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
aw, so sweet. I think it was a great idea to use italian and french :) the two typical languages of love :)i speak french myself and i have latin at school so italian is easily to understand :)

U did a god job :)
Miyuki.Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was so good!
Crazy About Him chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow... This was really good, and made me want to study my Latin homework. You made me WANT to study LATIN! That's impressive, very impressive. I wish I went to the same school as Blaise and wrote about him in a little Journal that he found and therefore have excellent... well, you know.

I'd love to read the next chapter if you write it, but this certianly can stand alone.

~Crazy About Him