Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Hearts
Saria 3 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I like Navi
RyoKushei chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I know this is kind of late to post this, but your work is fantastic and I would love to read another one of your fics!
SubtleKitsune chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Absolutely crazy good. I hope you get around to writing the direct sequel to the first one - Link, Samus Fox, and Marth are my favorite Smashers, and I'm always happy to see them interact. I love how you keep threading these through and around the canon games. Love the story, the setting, and the time shenanigans. Keep writing!
Vivi3030 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Loved your stories! I'm eager to see the next one, whenever you finish it. You're a fantastic writer.

Vivi
AeronOfTheGuildOfThought chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Happy, happy, much confusion!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Hi its me! Go Gigure you DID had a TP based Zel Fic lol.
Very good! Looking forward some SS one.
Gastogh chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
After 'Parallel Symphony', this one does seem the weaker sibling. Some points:

- Link and Zelda's 'ageless bonds of destiny'-thing is disappointing. The idea that they're just one of many instantiations of some platonic Destiny that repeats itself over and over, the Hero and Princess and big bad Ganon/Ganondorf/Mandrag... It just feels *sad*. Empty. "Seen that before" on steroids. To top it off, there's a good many things throughout the story that reinforce that same conclusion; L&Z getting flashbacks to their earlier lives, Ilia and Midna giving up on Link and the reasons they gave for doing so (chickens bloody chickens), "our natural attraction" as Zelda put it in chapter five...

Some folks like Navi, Mido and Saria still being around after all this time had potential, but that, too, fell flat; Mido's little remarks and Navi's constant reminders of how we're not looking at unique individuals but the results of some repetitive Casting Process of Destiny really rubs it in.

- This one added little of any novelty after 'Symphony.' Indeed, recycling the old stuff only makes it fade faster. It tried to step into the shoes 'Symphony' left behind, and failed, sadly.

- As before, the fights drag on, only more so now, what with the recycled characters. And since this time no one dies or gets permanently injured mentally or physically (unless I misremember), pretty much *all* of the fight scenes feel like filler. No risk, no excitement. 'Symphony' didn't have much of a casualty count, either, but at least it had one: Senza and Zelda's father, plus Aveil if she counts. I suppose not having people die or get maimed goes with the tone you've chosen and makes for a more lighthearted narrative, but it also detracts from the meaningfulness of combat.

- IMO, the story should be split into two separate entities. A full half of 'Hearts' is more of a crossover pastiche than a Zelda story. Or possibly a Brawl fanfic - I dunno. In any case, I won't review it because I dislike crossovers and that's no fault of yours, nor something I'm saying you should be trying to correct; just label things correctly and don't try to give the readers what they didn't sign on for.
shadowrallen chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Primids?
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
"Stalker?"

haha
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I can never get enough of this story you wrote, i wish they would let you publish it!
Hidari chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
And so the plot thickens. I'm a ZeLink fan myself, I'd like to say. One question though, I could've sworn you mentioned Link using the Sword of Evil's Bane when rescuing the kiddies. Typo?
Hidari chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I feel for this story like Link does about Navi. Like we're old friends and my gosh how I missed it! Seriously, I love the way you write them all. Especially Link, Zelda, and Navi. I just finished your other fic and started this and wow it I missed them already! Just thought I ought to let you know. You deserve more reviews, btw. For both fics. I'll probably fo reread the other one again when I have time and try to review per chapter. Seriously, love this!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
Are you going to continue with this series? Please do so, it's great!
vanillavinegar chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
Finally found an opportunity to finish this fic - long fics are great as far as being a reader goes, but a bit harder to review with justice! You've managed to continue the world you created in Parallel Symphony while simultaneously making it as different from PS as Twilight Princess is from Ocarina of Time - bravo! I will say that I liked PS better, but Ocarina owns my heart more than TP or even Brawl. Therefore, I especially the little glimpses you gave of what happened to 'your' Link and Zelda (or Links and Zeldas) after that fic ended, but I came to love this set of characters as well. Especially Dalkin. :) Fantastic fight sequences, as usual, contributed to making the second half of this fic feel particularly Brawl-worthy - the mix and match of various villains to even more various heroes within the final battle was rightly chaotic, though not to the extent that a reader became confusd (at least not this reader!). I think my favorite part might be when the two Links combine, but it's difficult to say among so many awesome moments. Oh, and of course - the end was perfect. Midna always knows what to say, and both sets of princesses and heroes deserved their happy endings. Well-done, once more bravo, and I will eagerly look forward to the third part of your saga, should you choose to reward us with it!

-vv
Icezera chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Just started reading this and I am amazed at how good of a writer you are. It was also really great how you subtly tied zelda and fire emblem together without any of the "ooh, dimension crossing". I look forward to reading your story, but I've got tons of AP Lit homework, so until next time!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »