Reviews for Critical Identity
Cutter12 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Oooh - this was a cool story! You made Don oh, so very scary and my knowledge about how Don is your favorite is the only thing that kept me from yelling out - NO! you can't make Don the bad guy! Please, NO! :D
A very taut and thrilling tale.
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
aww that was good, me likey
EmptySky chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I like the way you described the first few paragraphs already. It gave off a good vibe, like, I knew it would be good ;) It’s a story written with words, which obviously means there are no proper visuals to see what’s supposedly happening in the story. It’s up to the author to create an atmosphere so the readers get this visual image and can follow what’s going on. And your descriptions definitely helped that process.

The plot itself is rather interesting. I haven’t read many amnesia stories yet, but considering that Don is an FBI agent and thinks that the criminal he shot makes for good stuff. Especially the way his logic FBI-thinking doesn’t leave him and he can still plan and decide just as well. Thank God this also prevented him from shooting David. I enjoyed all three chapters, you did a great job )
GethrenNZ chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Hey Aleo,

absolutely loved this story :)

great work :)

good luck with the move :)
newgal chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Aleo, I hope you enjoy your new job and the transfer works out great. I will miss your stories though, so please learn your new job quickly!

PS This was another wonderful one from you. I think Don would make a very scary bad guy indeed.
celadon chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Good ending. :) And good luck with the new position. The same thing happened to me about a year and a half ago and I'm still trying to find my feet. I'll miss your writing, but I hope everything goes well. It sounds exciting.
celadon chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Hm. It's funny to see Don use his abilities for evil rather than good! With any luck, he'll pass out, but head wounds can be funny.
coconut-dreamer chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Well that cleared up a lot of things. I loved Don's comment - “And I’m about to be a very pissed off FBI agent if I don’t get these cuffs off!”. And I agree with David; Don is one scary bad guy. :)
Zubeneschamali chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Why did I have any doubts-you rescued Don and David, made everything okay, and explained what happened before the story began. Although I'm dying to know what Don and Lawson said to each other, I like the image of Don watching himself on the screen but not remembering it. Very chilling. Well done!
Sharon chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
A very enjoyable short story! Cheers to David and Megan for being able to keep their cool in a very tense situation. And I agree - Don does make one scary bad guy!
Ivette Boveda chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
don makes a scary bad guy...

good luck on your new job and home

btw so...don doesn't get into any legal trouble?
Synbou chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Excellent resolution! Loved the story. I wish you good luck with the transfer. I hope it won't keep you away from writing too long for it's always a pleasure reading your stories.

Good luck!

Isa
1st endeavor chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
This was another great story from you, I really enjoyed it.

Best of luck in your new position and in house hunting. I look forward to reading more of your stories in a few weeks.
lilfiftyfour chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
that was GREAT! short sweet and just WOW! that last paragraph was extremely well thought out and so right! like i said before everyone was VERY in character, even don...you know what i mean...

keep up the great work and looking forward to more...happy house hunting!
Kiki Cabou chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Interesting idea, that Don would make one scary bad guy. Although in retrospect, watching what he did on the tape, I bet he successfully spooked himself into becoming an even better good guy. Well-handled and laced with your usual technical precision. :) Good luck with the move! I hope the housing market where you are is reasonably sane and that you find a house you like.