Reviews for With the Eyes of a Vampire
Morgana Rose 458 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Please write more! I love it!
davidahare chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I hope there is more to this story.
Clove15 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Oh No!
Stiehl chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
It's interesting, but seems to be abandoned. A pity.
Allira chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
Great story. this si the bet
crazycullenfan chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
where was rosalie? what happened to her? why wasn't she there? I LOVE ROSALIE! not like that obviously! I AM FEMALE!
Halo-Bunny11 chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Please! please, please, please, please, please, please, please

Finish!

Love the story!
Mystery1894 chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
wow
iluvedward4ever chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
NO YOU NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NED YO CONTINUEE. I AM STAYING IN TOUCH.. I NEED U 2 CONTINUEE. PLEASE I BEG YOU!
VeggieGirl15 chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
OMG! Please! Please! Please, update this! It's getting really good!
Rebakah91493 chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
Ooh! This is so good! The whole separation thing is heart breaking though...
WhyTheFuckCantIJustDeleteThis chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
This is a pretty good story, but there are some issues here.

"I have a funny feeling Edward asked her to."

Wait, you just-but-huh? You switched tense seemingly randomly!

"I heard a snap and crack coming from the trees in the distance."

Okay, Bella is a newborn. Tanya and Eleazar are not. How on Earth is Bella able to be stealthy enough to avoid detection if THEY can't even avoid making noise? Also, if she can smell them, why can't they smell her?

"Tanya looked murderous at me for a split second before she focused on the enormous wolf that was silently pacing closer, preparing to give chase. Her eyes widened with shock."

(First, that should be murderously, not murderous, but I’m trying to go easy on grammar...) Again, detection. The older vampires should have recognized the werewolves before Bella did.

"A smell washed over me. It was good. The delicious smell. It was here…he was here."

What the huh? I know you've written about this in previous chapters (I read them), but you never explained it. Jacob should NOT smell good to Bella, and vice versa! You're just making up something that goes against all the rules regarding vampires and werewolves in the books! If you must do this, please at least make up a reason. Even if it sucks, it's better than just breaking the rules with no explanation.

"But his eyes softened and he began to morph before my vampire eyes."

You realize this means he is basically lying on top of her as a naked human, right? That's really gross and really unlikely. Even if it DID happen, because Jacob just had to talk to her RIGHT THEN, people would NOT just let it go unnoticed. Especially Bella. She's okay with being pinned to the ground by a naked Jake? Ew.

Note that I'm still adding this to my story alerts. You write the characters very well. You just seem to have forgotten a few rules. (I hate emoticons, but I need to express my mood so...) D (gag)
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i love it so far. very excited to see what you do with the rest of the story. keep up the good work.
the introspective one chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
I really like the story. I think it is written very well. the only thing that I think you could improve on, is sometime you leave a word or two out. no worries I do it too. please update soon!
Kayla135 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008