Reviews for Waiting
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Care to continue? It is a wonderful story so far, it would be a shame not to continue.
rikary chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
sequel naman dyan haha ganda eh *wink*
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hey, I really like this story. Thankies for writing one of these. There aren't that many so i appreciate you writing some for this series. Oh, and i was thinking that maybe there could be some kind of sequal to it, where they meet in the future and stuff like that. It's just a thought. You don't have to follow through with it. So, yeah... Oh, and if you do write the sequal I will definitely read it.
Kilei chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
nice fic, though it is a small story about the pic with Wendy and Van i like are really special to each other.
KittyHug chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Really sweet fic.:)
kofie-hime chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
uwaah! i loved it! more! hehehe! *aztig*
Wolfess chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yes, I admit now. I'm a noobie Gun X Sword addict. I love this piece! I just finished the series, and though I loved the ending with the older Wendy and what-not, but it seemed a bit forced. How they jumped right into it I mean.

This story makes me go...oh. If they had done something like this and than the finale it would have made so much more sense. I love this story. Well written and easy to understand, yet had depth. Love it. Really nothing I see wrong, sorry for the lack of critism, because I can't see anything to improve upon.

More fics maybe? Lol.

Dark Wolfess Yoru Okami
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
sad but nice.
Daphne Tomorrow chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
aw...super cute! i just finished the series a couple days ago! i loved your story!
Ultimaweapon chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was a really really good fanfic right there. I'm still trying to go through the whole 30 angst fics you wrote but this one is one of the ones I've liked so far. I really wish they would put up a section for Gun X Sword in the Anime communities though because an anime like this one surely deserves its own section but guess it's unfortunately not that well known. Anyways, great work here!
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Don Rei is random XD You don't pick up a stranger's pic and ask if the girl beside him is his girlfriend XD

Other than that, I love the ending~~