Reviews for Christmas Goodbyes
BlueRose03 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I like this! Post another chapter mabye? )
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
brittany chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
that was interesting but more danger for example make somthing happen like a death but not of the turtles or april maybe casey or splinter a friend but other wise I enjoyed it

oh & let april be pregnant
Peppermint Ink chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
The story line was great and it was really well written! (suprisingly - (kidding!)) I loved the small expressions of emotion Leo had during the whole fiction, they were really well structured. I loved the last line, but I beleive it could've been better worded. Another awesome bittersweet fic!

-Louie
morning sun chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aww..., that was sad. :(

I loved this; it was really sweet and completely in character for all the boys. Poor Leo... stupid burdens and training and such. :P

A really great job, I really enjoyed it.
Delia Ra'Nar chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw, jeeze Smile, that was so sad… not actual tears (someone usually has to die before that happens), but defiantly eye watering and chest tightening. Poor Leo, and Splinter was kind of a jerk. A coward jerk, I noticed that he retreated *very* quickly leaving Leo to explain to his brothers. And Raph thinking that it was Leo’s idea or something- he really is quite dense sometimes, isn’t he?

Anyways, very good job, most impressive!

Ever,

Delia Ra’Nar
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow. That was pretty powerful! I loved how Leo's thoughts interrupted everything he said. Have you thought of doing a sequel? You know, about wherever he's going or what happens when he returns. (Or is this the time he left for Africa?)

Oh well, just a thought. Happy writing! -Tera
caylender chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I love your last line. Your grammar was good except for a couple of missing commas but good job. Your description was wonderful. Great job! Favorites!
Danaa chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
... wow. That was great. And quite hart-achingly touching.(Does that make sense? XD )
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was awesome and very touching. Very well done you captured each character wonderfully. I do hope you write a companion piece where Leo comes home. That would be so perfect _
Weezelee chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh man! That was so sweet! Seriously! AW!
lost-katana chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This was a very sweet little one-shot. Makes your heart really bleed for Leo.

Good job!