Reviews for Quick Decisions
The Cullen Girl chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I must admit, I read this before Escaping Sol. I loved it! What a wonderful story and so in character with Stephenie's writing. I'm going to read Escaping Sol now, you have a new fan in me. :)
jesslikescoffee chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I love this story! Especially Edward's POV. It's hot ]
dbert chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
That was so sweet.
ZenTeaNaiCha chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
dlhk chapter 2 . 4/15/2008! Poor Edward w/ Alice telling everybody. Nosey psychic. LOL! Loved hearing Edward's perspective. I really want this story to continue, you tell it so well.
dlhk chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
awesome! That was quite, um.. HOT! I want more... please, please!
JSTEW chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
cvkiwi chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
cant wait for more!
wingedspirit chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
ok I was lurking on here*which I really must stop doing* and found this and I have to say I think you did a very good job with both there POV's Edward is very hard to think like and thats comeing from someone who I have been told thinks like him more often then not and you would think that would make his POV easy for me but no *story not yet posted* anyway good job.
newfoundlove chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Great little story! It was recommended on psymom's SA site and I am so glad I clicked on the link. You did a great job with both accounts.
bethann2103 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
WOW you do a wonderful Edward (that sounds naughty ;) I would love it if you did their wedding night too. You are a talented writer! Thank you for this story!
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was wonderfully perfect!
perpetual.marble chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
amazing, pure genius! you did really well in both viewpoints! i want to read more lemons from you... ;)
Twinkling chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Wow, this is absolutely amazing! Both chapters are fantastic. Great job!
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 3/14/2008