Reviews for Quick Decisions
That was so sweet.
ZenTeaNaiCha chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Nice
dlhk chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
WOW...wow! Poor Edward w/ Alice telling everybody. Nosey psychic. LOL! Loved hearing Edward's perspective. I really want this story to continue, you tell it so well.
dlhk chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
awesome! That was quite, um.. HOT! I want more... please, please!
JSTEW chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
well,that was..interesting..lol
cvkiwi chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
cant wait for more!
wingedspirit chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
ok I was lurking on here*which I really must stop doing* and found this and I have to say I think you did a very good job with both there POV's Edward is very hard to think like and thats comeing from someone who I have been told thinks like him more often then not and you would think that would make his POV easy for me but no *story not yet posted* anyway good job.
newfoundlove chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Great little story! It was recommended on psymom's SA site and I am so glad I clicked on the link. You did a great job with both accounts.
bethann2103 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
WOW you do a wonderful Edward (that sounds naughty ;) I would love it if you did their wedding night too. You are a talented writer! Thank you for this story!
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was wonderfully perfect!
perpetual.marble chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
amazing, pure genius! you did really well in both viewpoints! i want to read more lemons from you... ;)
Twinkling chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Wow, this is absolutely amazing! Both chapters are fantastic. Great job!
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Love it!
Edward Lives chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh my gosh. Woah. Holy crap. Sheesh! Yes I know, I'm not very articulate at this moment. Euphoria. That's all I can say. Wow. Just wow. Bravo. Kudos. Brilliant. This is the most authentic Bella I've ever read in a fanfic; specifically referring to the beginning paragraphs of this chap. Very well-done. You are now on my author alert list!
tygerbean chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
i had to jump my boyfriend after this one...geesh...i need a cold shower
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »