Reviews for Quick Decisions
Edward Lives chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh my gosh. Woah. Holy crap. Sheesh! Yes I know, I'm not very articulate at this moment. Euphoria. That's all I can say. Wow. Just wow. Bravo. Kudos. Brilliant. This is the most authentic Bella I've ever read in a fanfic; specifically referring to the beginning paragraphs of this chap. Very well-done. You are now on my author alert list!
tygerbean chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
i had to jump my boyfriend after this one...geesh...i need a cold shower
Shadoe17 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Thst was really good. You are amazing. I have to admit that i have not read any fanfiction that is better than yours. You know exactly what to say. I wouldn't be surprised if you were Stephenie herself and just under a false name so you could get away with writing a mature story. Ha ha. You are amazing though. Your story kept me up till 1:40 in the morning. I am so glad i happened upon your work. I am so tired though. I have to go to work in the morning so that means no more stories for me tonight. ): Tomorrow you can plan on me reading "Plain Yogurt" and "Making A Home". Thanks for the wonderful stories. C:
Sly Roxx chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Wow...You even give Edward a run for his money when it comes to articulation. This was very fun to read.
LionsLamb chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
this is bloody good! a lemon truly written in stephenie meyer's style..

congratulations! LionsLamb
Patrick Henry jr chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
WHY ARENT U UPDATING! i check everyday! u better not have quit it in the middle!
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
are you secretly stephanie meyers? you have edward down so nicely. i feel as if it's edward right out of new moon. looks like i've got a fellow edward fangirl? fanguy, maybe?
Patrick Henry jr chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
This is REALLY good!

Alice laughed chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
I did not know you wrote another chapter to this one.

and I say it again... wow. wowow.

Going to put YOU on alert instead of your stories. Seems the safer bet if I'm not going to miss anything.
A Shy Loner chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
all i can say is..."wow"

i LOVED it!

good job!
neeshanox chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
That was... A-MAZ-ING

Wow you really got the whole Edward-is-totally-self-loathing-all-the-time phase.

If I didn't know any better I would think you're Stephenie Meyer.

Ha ha. Very good job.
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
so good
nLuvwEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Amazing!It was a bit intense but it was still really good. Ah, Edward is absolutley amazing!
CoryMichael chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
"I would never allow such a violation again" That line stands out most in your wonderful story. Try as we might, we can never truly know the future. Your story proves that.

Well done, thank you.
TwilightHeaven chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
wow that was hot! definatly adding to alerts. awesome story! much better than alot of post eclipse stories i've read.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »