Reviews for Quick Decisions
babyzdp700 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow. this first chapter was long, but it was worth reading. Good Job!
Spinnerofdreams chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I think I liked Edward's POV and the inevitable family teasing best! That was great!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I think I loved this one more then the frist one but I still love the frist one. XD
lolly12 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Loved it, really loved hearing what Charlie was thinking and his families comments. This was a fun chapter to read.
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This story was so beautiful! Even though it was technically a lemon, it wasn't smutty at all. I can't get the smile off of my face either!
sounds of music chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I actually like this EVEN MORE in Edward's perspective! I don't know If I've ever seen someone write in Edward's perspective so well, this was amazing, and you should be SO proud of this! GRAT JOB!
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Wow, thanks! You had me breathing heavily.
lolly12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I'm so glad that I read this chapter, especially since it was referenced in your last chapter of Escape Sol (which I love). This was a great chapter and reminded me a lot of my pre-sex intimate relationship with my now husband. It is amazing how intimate one can be with clothes still on. Glad Bella is ready to marry now.
Gustariana chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Great job on the Edward POV. And just like chapter 1 this was pretty intense and tasty! I hope you plan to do the scene from Escaping Sol when they finally get together, you had me thinking it was going to be on todays chapter!
Jexena chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
That was so perfectly delicious. Everything is always so much better in Edward's POV. I can not wait till they can actually have that wedding. To bad that Alice will have to get everything from scratch again. However, now Bella can use Louis' wedding dress.
MinniMuffin chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Awe...
averysubtlegift chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
m - how very yummy of you - and thanks for telling it in both points of view. personally - I think this is one of the tastiest E/B moments I have read - and so decent in terms of their thoughts

nice!
My-Bella chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Wow! Great Edward POV! You did an excellent job!
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This was really good. I liked it. Edward's point of view was really justified. (I think you did good with Emmett, he's my fave. . .)
philomina chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This to put it smiply was just a beautiful piece of work! To me this did have a plot and most PWPs are tacky. But your Edward Point of view was spot on. It was as if SM was writing it! You have GOT to do more with edward and bella! Prehaps a wedding night!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »