Reviews for Empathy
GoodnightMyGoddess chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great One-shot!

I wish Bella was like this in Breaking Dawn though, it would of made it a bit more interesting.
xXJade-RoseXx chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
fac.et.spera chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I agree with you completely on that footnote. It also seems that Jasper never gets enough credit as it is.

I love it. The way you put Jasper through it and explained as well as the suffer in silence at the beginning; it went really well with his personality and if Meyer would use the better characters she wrote in her series, I could see this in her books. Amazing job.
Pistis Sophia chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I like this fic! In Breaking Dawn, Bella was controlled, so I never got to see how a newborn vampire feels :(

Can you write a fic in which Bella is turned into a vampire right after the honeymoon [she never got pregnant]? Please...
I. W. Cullen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
fun story!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I was thinking the same thing, I feel like Edward and the crew get on Jasper because he's so thirsty all the time but he can feel their thirst... so... lol Awesome story. I hate how Stephenie made Bella so controlled... I found it alittle cliche.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I always wondered about this. They never got any closure really with each other. Thanks.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
aww poor bella! i feel so bad for her! and i love jasper! he is so funny, when he says three minutes he means three minutes!
Beboots chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I have to say, I really, really enjoyed reading this fic. I think that you did a wonderful job keeping everybody in-character, espeically Bella (with her frustration and guilt), Jasper (with his... everything) and even Emmett. :) I really liked some of the issues you raised, with regards to Jasper's power. Seriously - Meyer could have done so much more with that power, and yet... nothing. You did a wonderful job. :)

Thank you very much for posting! :D You rock!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I'm glad you wrote about a Jasper and Bella relationship with no romantic feelings! Really good!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
this is really good, i love it!
Lilyblue chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Yes, please write an extension! Series too if you want. I've been looking for fics where Bella and Jasper form their own famlial bonds without the others.

I like Jasp/Bella, but I'm curious to read a fic that explores Jaspers POV in which he and Bella become close outside their relationship to Alice and Edward- not in a romantic way mind you- but a platonic/family way.

I like this, it feels as if you got Jasper's personality down pat- something I think is hard since he doesn't have that much face time in the book. Seeing him bond with Bella bout their uncontrollable urges was interesting. Not to mention watching him trying to comfort her was nice too.

I also wanted to comment on Bella's reaction when she was being held down by Emmett and Edward. This if the first fic in which her reactions were more animilistic than human. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, but I swear, when you were describing it, I had this image of my sister's cat Charlie yowling when she doesn't get her way.

Thank you for posting this, I really enjoyed it. As I saide before I would love to read more!
4lysikm8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great incite. :0)
cherrydelightz chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow, this was nice. )
harryedwardgirl93 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love Jasper Bella stories and this was great)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »