Reviews for Empathy
ellie59 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This is fantastic. As a matter of fact the best piece I have read on here. You have lots of talent. You are now in my favorites.
J Plash chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Another awesome fic. Jasper's voice is perfect, the writing is excellent, the story is great (very well developed) and you do a brilliant job of capturing not only Bella's experience as a newborn, but the way that all the Cullens experience this change. Another favourite. You're rapidly becoming one of my favourite authors!
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Have you written any of your own ideas? I would love to read any of your original stories, and if you don't have any i seriously think you should write. You're awesome.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I liked it. It was very well-written. Keep up the good work.
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I had forgotten how beautifully you write. *contented sigh*

Jasper is my favorite 'Cullen.' I don't think most people have really considered just how hard his day to day life must be. And in Twilight, where he is going daily to a High School, it must have felt like purgatory.

As usual your words sing, here. Beautifully done.
sg-1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
this is really good i think you should continue
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh, I love it! Jasper is such an interesting character, and I never even thought about how newborn!Bella would affect him... And I think you captured Bella wonderfully. The pain of hunger and the desperation to stay clean of human blood- it all fit so well. Nicely done :)

The very ending was a bit sudden- I felt like it needed one more bit of narration or something after Emmett's line to bring it to a satisfying close.
Rabid Tree chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I thought this was excellent! It was really insightful and creative to get inside Jasper's mind, especially with a newborn Bella to contend with. Your writing is excellent and never ceases to make me glad that *someone* on this site knows what they're doing. :)

Excellent job.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I wish i could do long ones like this... my readers'd probably appriciate it... speaking of readers... would you PLEASE read and review my Twilight Fanfics?
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was brilliant. No one writes about Jasper enough- though he is certainly a fascinating character. Jasper and Bella definitely have an interesting relationship. Great work!
Blueberry-Valentine chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I absolutely loved it. Sloppy? Pft. Totally well written.
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Fun Day? A little stressful I'd say Emmett... but then again... it IS Emmett... so he's bound to say something like that...

Emmett will be Emmett...

*Rain
wingedspirit chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
You have no idea how right you are about what you said in regards to Jaspers gift it is very hard to have that gift and you got it down with an insite that most can't comrehend unless they have that gift so very good job.
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This was fantastic, dude. Really. I loved it. You are posting the rest of what you've been writing before you go, aren't you? I sure as hell hope so!
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Actually, I really liked this! It didn't seem sloppy to me. I loved the way you described what Jasper goes through, and his personality in general. It seemed incredibly realistic. It was really interesting to read your take on Jasper and Bella's relationship. Lovely writing! Have fun in Japan!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »