Reviews for A Not So Very Merry Christmas
mngrue chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Aww, sweet ending : )
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I loved how Dean stood up to John about putting the boys last after his hunts and I liked how John did get his friend to help set up some Christmas for the boys once they got out of the hospital.
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Aw, that was sweet! Glad to have a happy ending! Enjoyed the story!
carolinesayer chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
aww that was really sweet! thankyou! :D xx
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
LOVED! xD
Mel Storm chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
aww i loved it! so sweet how their father finally got his head on right. hmm i have a father like that..hm think they would trade? lol anyways love your stories, keep it up

mel storm
KatieLB chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
*sniff sniff* another great little chapter... i love johns character so much... you go from wanting to strangle him to wanting to hug him. Great job on getting that across.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I don't know how I missed this one but Im so glad that I found it... nothing like a good hurt/sam angst/dean story filled with a little dumb decision/john to make a gals day. good job on this
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
OMG how late am I to the party, it's only taken me 3 and a half months to find you added a 2nd chapter!

Great chapter, it really finished the story off brilliantly. Could well imagine Dean keeping his anger at his dad going until he knew Sam was going to be okay. True to character his apology to his dad, realising how worried he had been too. Typical Sam waking and blaming himself for not buckling his seat belt back up!

Loved how you had John ring Joshua to get the motel room decorated and to get Christmas presents for his boys knowing his boys were more important than the hunt. The perfect surprise, and loved how you ended it with John saying he loved them and wishing them Merry Christmas!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Beautiful conclusion to the previous one-shot.

Sammy recovering from his injuries always sounds great to me and John's idea to reward his sons with a decent Christmas (and Joshua's visit) was very moving.

I just agree with his Dad that Dean shouldn't have apologized for what he said back at the car; maybe for the timing but not the words - he was right, after all!

My only real complaint (and the word is acutally too strong) would be: throughout the entire fic I had the impression the boys were acting quite a bit younger than you announced them at the beginning. No offence.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Powerfully written story, touching and tense. The characterizations so far are great and I loved your description of the accident (ok, that might sound odd but still).

Too bad, Sammy didn't take to the mobile Mary bought him the first X-Mas around and really sweet, you wrote Dean had his Mom's bright smile - I tend to think he does too, although it's completely irrational...

Just one little thing: no offence, but your "John trailed off from further replying as he suddenly remembered his other son."-line doesn't really make too much sense considering he asked for BOTH Sam and Dean in the previous sentence.
perfectharmony22 chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Yay! you added another chapter! this was very well done, and i think much needed. the way dean acted towards his father was perfectly written, and definitely needed as he wouldnt just lie down while sam was hurting! i loved the ending of it, just soo sweet! definitely did get john back into my good books after the accident! and dean! ohh lovely dean, always watching out for his brother, and then scared that their father wasnt there! it was just all perfectly written! i cant wait to read more from you as usual darling! Merry Xmas!
twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Nice and touching Christmas story with fine characterizations. Their father (unintentionally) being so cruel and negligent to his sons tore at my heart, so I found Dean's reaction, even if it was lashing out at someone, very understandable. The affection portrayed between the brothers was tender and heart-warming; it made me smile contentedly.

Absolutely loved the account from Dean about the last Christmas with their Mom and the fact that they already bought a pressie for little Sammy. I'm glad you decided to add a second chapter, also adding a Christmas surprise for the boys; that really made the story complete and was needed as wrap-up.

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry and Peaceful Christmas, plus a Happy New Year!
PipkinTwo chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Aw, that was so, so,, oh ... *dabs eyes with tissue*, *Sniffs* aw so darn nice! Lol, it was a great story!

Thanks

Pip
RedDragen chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I love it, Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. I hope you holiday was nice.