Reviews for Correcting Their Mistakes
Tamolino chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing
SGAussie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
heartbreakinly beautiful! I loved it! I only wish there was an epilogue or like a ga-zillion more chapters!

Great Story!

Deenikka :)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Very interesting! I think he should have told the president and all his other chefs a long time ago that he wouldn't accept a "no" when it came to him and Sam getting married ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
skiergal chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was amazing.

Sequel?
LuSo chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very well written and a nice story, but completely ridiculous as far as a iam concerned. After eight years of longing and being in love with each other, he left. She woke up to find a note as an apology and after all of the trauma of labour and being a first time mum to TWINS, she has to then struggle with raising them by her self and protect them from rogue agents that want to experiment on the most precious things in the world to her, like they're animals. What? After all that she decides after several weeks that she does want to marry him? How could she possibly trust him, with all those insecurities and fear that he would leave her? Sorry, bad time frame, but very well written, in terms of the grammar and sentence structure and flow of the story. THe idea is good too, and i was hooked all the way through, but it's just unrealistic for me.
roguephoenix1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was a sweet, excellent story! I hope that you decide to continue it and show how Jack and Sam deal with returning to Earth. Great Job!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was excellent. I think you should continue the story and tell what happens when they return to Earth.
olf chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
what a beautiful story. I really love long, long stories witrh happy ending. Thank you
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
An excellent story! I'm hoping that there is a sequel or something of that sort in the works (hint, hint). I love how Jack realizes his mistakes and does everything in his power to make up for them.
DeniseM chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Great story, thank you so much.
scottiedog chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is really good! Please keep going! Please don't end it there!

Good Job!
gater62 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was an excellent story! I loved it!