Reviews for Home
Riddicklover chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
you should mention that the other two are located in another site
D chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
You cannot stop it there!PLEASE WRITE MORE!I was so upset when there was no more,please write more!
neon chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
hahaha wheres the rest i wanna know
Ariel chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Awww, thats a great ending. I totaly love that!

Id sugest more chapters after this but its good in a trilogy and perfect the way it is.
Niki chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
I think this story was really great.. yr a great writer and you should continue the story!
wryknowlicious chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
more more more more more!

give me more! i Love the whole riddick passing out thing.. this is the cutest series!

Its like everyones fantasys come true...

PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kendra chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
You can't stop there. Rid passing out was hilarious but we have to know what happens next. Rid takes married life pretty well but how will he take parenthood?
yarvarni chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
That was great...Big Evil on the floor ;-)
WordThief chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
*giggles* how cute
psych chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
'the ceiling and the blackness' HILARIOUS!

You should write another installment. Oh, correct spelling of quiet. mispelled 2x, kinda detracts from story

otherwise, great story.
Mystique2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
WHHaat?That can't be it, that's not fair! C'mon, I'm sure you can write some more...can't ya?
Leslee chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Cool Cool Cool - Rid fainted - a little Rid (even better!) Thanks, you made my day.
Angel with horns chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Awww, how cute! I am also doing a story right now about Vin Diesel (in case you aren't an obsessive fan like me, the guy who plays Rid ) getting someone pregnant. It has a slight twist being that they are broken up and all, but oh well. That was very cute and sweet. Me like very much.

Heather
cass chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Hey there. I've been following your fan fic. I really enjoyed this segment! I can't wait for the next installment! Please don't keep me waiting too long!

cass