Reviews for Have yourself a Merry little DXmas!
PunktasticJerichoholic chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Awesome story! Love the prank on Vince. _
Orton Addict chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Wow this was really a heart warming story. It was so sweet. I'm glad that DX got everything done on time and even had a little to spare to play a practical joke on Vince. That was great. An overall great story! I loved it!
Orton Addict chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Oh here they go...off to spread Christmas cheer to all the kids around the world. I hope that all works out well...even though I'll find out in mere minutes. Great chapter!
Orton Addict chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
I am so sorry that I have fallen so behind on this story. I really do love it, I just got caught up with the holiday season I guess. But anyway, on to the story. I can't believe that Santa wants DX to deliver the presents to all the kids in the world. Better yet, can they do it successfully? I really hope so. I wish they woulda come to my house for Christmas Eve. Well, I'm gonna read the next chapter...cuz this one was so great!
JCEdgeRKO chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
I kind of fell behind on reading this. But I love how you portray H and HBK. You have them down to a 't'. They're such cards. I love this story.
phaorah chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Hey its been a great story just wish it had more chapters, lol hornswaggle was a great added character but why make him mute? Anyway its been a perfect christmas story, thanks for writing it. Have a merry christmas
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
AW!

How sweet!

I loved the prank they pulled on Vince.

I'm sad this story ended (
I love ZigZag chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
lol, loved the chapter!
LCHime chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
Merry Christmas elle i love you so much hugs and kisses hey is that Ebony the one we all know and love who wrote "What Now?" anyway much love and don't forget to join the forum okay i need my england goddess commander in our group
randxgirl chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
aw.. just when i thought it woudld go down to be an "emotional" ending... poor vince had to be the victim of a merry dxmas...!

i won't keep this long, but as i've said, this fic was just great as a whole! i loved it so much, and was a nice christmas gift from you!

merry christmas and advance happy new year to you and to all!
randxgirl chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
why do i feel pity for our degenerate heroes? i'm not sure why, but that's how i'm feeling... i hope they go off do their mission successfully, and at the same time be able to have lots of fun! i'm sure they will. as steph put it perfectly: "I mean, it’s not like you and Shawn don’t have fun together or anything." hey! that's why dx worked so perfectly, right? so excited for the next/final chapter.. i know they're going to be alright.. i just know it!

and oh! this fic isn't silly, at all. it's a light-read to uplift people's spirits.. and it's just so good!

-abi
cheryl chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
You should write a story about what happened in Australia!
Adrian Jade chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Amazing couple of chapters. Aww I'm sad that there is only one chapter left but I'm sure it will be just as great as all the others. Happy holidays.
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Haha!

WHat really happened down in Australia?

Haha!

I can't wait to see what happens!
I love ZigZag chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
lol, how cute, i could see them in their little santa outfits already!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »