Reviews for Fishstick
sm chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
this is really very good! i wish there was more yamairu
Dobby123 chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
It's funny.
KareNeko chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Aww, I bet Kurenai would like to send Kakashi away with the kids, assign Iruka and Unkie Twee to house sit, and spy on them from the attic! Well, if she wouldn't, I would!

I love cranky Tenzou! Can't wait until he makes his move. And you've made Kakashi and Kurenai a believable couple.

Still a fun, witty piece.
Ally Plz chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
I pity Iruka... but that's what you get for drinking :V *motherhenplz*

I love mean!drunk!Iruka btw 8D
KareNeko chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Whoa. Iruka is a handful when he's drunk or hung over. He and Kakashi sound very close, people (like Tenzou) could get the wrong idea.

Can't wait to see how your Iru/Tenz are together.
KareNeko chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Uh oh, leaving us hanging. Can't trust that Kakashi!

So glad for the update...one step closer to Iruka and Tenzou getting together. So looking forward to that!
KareNeko chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Iruka/Tenzou yes! Yes! They're great together! Although, if they look deeply into each other's eyes they might never recover! Sigh. But I'm willing to take that risk! Ready and willing! Soon I hope!
SMK chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. But, who is Tenzou?
SMK chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
interesting...i can see where its starting to take shape. is there a reason for the title?
Snowcleo chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Great beginning! I'm enjoying this look at the village in the future. Looking forward to the rest.
ZeldaFitz chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That's a cute start. I fear for Tenzou's well-being, as I get the feeling you have copious amounts of torture awaiting him. I'm interested to see how you handle this pairing since you don't particularly care for it. Nice first chapter. :)
SMK chapter 1 . 12/16/2007