Reviews for Obsidian
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Obsidian gets The Talk.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
It's kind of hard imagining anyone who looks like Jade do all of that, but, that is the point of it.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You definitely captured Dist's obsession with Jade.
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Please continue this! I would love to know what would happen if Jade and Obsidian met XD
Shadow Priesstes chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Really love this story, poor Dist had really some problems with some of the explainings to Obsidian who gives me in a way the feeling that he has some hidden motives. Something tells me this will be one hell of a situation when they met Jade.

So in any way this is a great story and I hope you decide to continue it someday.
Rainmy chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
this is very interesting so far,pleae don't stop!
anonymouse chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
lol "They don't have _legs_?" Haha, I love Obsidian, he's adorable! Poor Dist has his hands full. This is a wonderful little story! I hope you write more.
anonymouse chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
lmao "saydist" X3 And how ironic that Obsidian has Jade's sense of humor. Obsidian being affectionate towards his creator is so cute.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is the first story I've seen where Jade gets replicated. I'm eager to read more because this promises to be rather interesting...
Mistral Ebony chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
This is one of those "What the hell" stories that I love. It's so awkward, it's cute. I may just have to draw Obsidian. :3
Elerick chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Hey, hey, can I makes a suggestion 8D Disty has yet to tell Obsidian how to kiss~! Perhpas it is best to teach through example *bricked*... o, but what if Disty accidently said Jade?
Demons Hiding chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
xD I find myself feeling, dare I say it, sorry for Dist.
CrazyChibiAngel chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Do I even need to say how much I love this?
TheGreatMillz33 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Oh my gosh! i could not stop laughing at the questions Obsidian had for Dist! And to discuss man sex...that was hot. _ Awesome chapter.
Caperz chapter 2 . 2/1/2008