Reviews for Of Laptops & Love Letters
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Heero and Relena were SO made for eachother!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
your a great writer and I love your style
ichleibeyouko chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
omg that was AWSOME!
someone chapter 14 . 5/24/2008
please update soon, i really want to see this story finished.
Angel452 chapter 14 . 5/11/2008
What will happen next? How will Relena respond to what is on Heero's laptop? What does Zechs think about what Lady Une showed him? Did he really agree to help them? Please post more as soon as possible.
reese chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
seems a bit ooc with heero's 'undying' out-of-the-blue love for relena. then again, i never found them compatible, so whatever.
czee chapter 14 . 5/16/2007
You're leaving us all hanging! .
someone chapter 14 . 3/4/2007
Please need more. dying from withdrawal
Carlos chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
That was great. I can't wait for you to continue it.
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 14 . 7/12/2006
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!

Finally! for once i check my e-mail and after goting through 7 pages of spam i find this lovely e-mail saying that "Of Laptops ad Loveletters" was updated! You couldn't imangien a bigger smile on my face. thank you thanks you thank you for updating and i hope you do it even sooner this time. I love your writing so much!
Gigglegal chapter 14 . 6/28/2006
No! Where's the rest of it? You have to finish this soon! It's way too good to leave it now. I love this story so much. Please update soon!
Scarlet Eve chapter 14 . 6/21/2006
What? There's not chapter after this one? Well you'll simply have to update because I've spent the last.. um hour or so reading this and I love it. I need to know what happens. Too many secret plans left hanging for my taste!
ArtistBlue chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Great story! This story has made me crack up so much and I cant wait to read more. I just wish the chapters were longer and the other gundam pilots and Terry had more of a role.
Dragonpit chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Well done. It was fun seeing Zechs and Heero brawl it out. Don't make it a common occurance, though. I can't wait for more so update soon!
animeboy-12 chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
aw...dis is getting very intersting...keep it up.