Reviews for Culture Shock
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
great. i love how you wrote how andros feels about the situation of people back in his life.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is one of my favorite PRiS stories. I love the pacing and I love your idea.
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This is a great story. I am going to add it to my Favorites.
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love it! They are so bonding! I love it when they bond.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Great descriptions. The build up of tension was perfect. You ended it on a great note. Some people draw their ending out too long but yours ended well. Good job! :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Good story. I hate parties, crowds, and loud music also, so I can empathize with poor Andros.

However, for some reason your story didn't get divided into paragraphs. Other than that, I really liked it.
Serene Hedaas chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Great
Elrond-is-cool chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I like it a lot! I've had this on my favorite list for a really long time, and I just realized that I haven't reviewed. So, here I am to tell you just how great your fic was. I especially enjoyed the way that you described everything in the perfect amount of detail. I love how you managed to keep every single character in character (if that makes sense...-,-!) I also love how it ended. As a old Power Rangers fan, I must say that this is one of the bet fanfiction's that I have ever read and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Also, a continuing of this story wouldn't be half bad...*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Looking forward to more of your inspiring fanfiction,

Elrond-is-cool
Melika chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
That's really good, and descriptive, too! I can almost level with Andros and how he's feeling (reminds me of one of my fanfic characters). He's hot, too, which is a definite plus! I can't wait to read your other stuff, if you some!
Raurenu-chan too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Oooh...I love it! It's very touching and a realistic look on what Andros might have been thinking! Really well written! Keep writting! Ja ne!
Lita chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
this is really good! can I put it on my website? if I can e-mail me, and make sure to put the story name in the subject line so I don't delete it on accident :)
Sparkle Faerie chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Wow! That was soo good, and detailed! _ You should keep up the good work! I swear you should! That was very very well written!x100
WildfireFriendship chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
My poor widdle Andros. God he's hot. Okay, anyway, I loved this. Please write more stuff about him. You're good.
Joy chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
I really liked this. I always thought Andros wouldn't fit into the earth culture right away.
Didi chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
That was wonderful. I've always kind of wondered what someone from another planet would think of us crazy Earthlings!