Reviews for Broken wings of Freedom
morbid333 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I commend you for writing this. I only hope you will continue to update it.
Ace1stonewall chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Good story. You should probobley speed up the pace a little. Hope you update eventuly
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
please update soon
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
This is going pretty well, so far. Ahahahaha. Both guys were dumped by their ladies, huh?

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes on this :)
Arthur Hansen chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Very interesting story. Hope to see more and after you pull Cagalli and Kira out of their EMO phase! ;)
Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
hehe as long as you are not discontinuing this, its fine! just update when you can! good luck with real life XD
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
You should have Kira and Cagalli get together.
Moments of Insanity chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
interesting take on the gs relationship. quite nice to see sister and brother interaction, though somewhat OOC. It would be nice if there are more interaction between the couples. looking forward to the future chapters.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
just break lacus and athrun's hearts so they realize something and get back with their lovers.
Embroidered-Misery chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I loved it. You have a unique writing style that I enjoy very much. Hopefully you will continue writing.

Best of Luck
MizuxHime chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
This is amazing
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
lol i can't believe you are calling them emo twins! I think they are just very well indepth with their emotions that bring about the realisim needed for this story!

"Relationships suck."

"They do." he agreed, a lopsided smile falling on Kira's lips. "Just the same, I'd like to see you happy again one day, Cagalli. Don't want you becoming one of those crazy cat ladies, where you get a bunch of animals and just claim those are your kids."

I totally loved that entire presentation, this is such a good-no, GREAT, story so far! I reallyloved it and I hope more people review so as to encourage you to keep updating :)

realyl great job, I just love Kira and Cagalli's interactions, and that nightmare was scary!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I'm so excited to see where this is going! I love how you portray Kira and Cagalli's relationship with one another, and the Big sister part, and how distantyet still so sweet Lacus is. Athrun is an ass (sorry just my opinion don't mean to bash) and doesn't deserve Cagalli-ONLY KIRA CAN MAKE HER HAPPY!

-huggles-