Reviews for Price of a Hug
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That was cute.
yumearashi chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
THE FLUFF. OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD. THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME I JSUT CAN'T DESCRIBE IT. THE FLUFF. JUST. THE FLUFF.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Sooo cute!
Full Worm Garden chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, that was adorable :3
kenshi117 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i thought it was very great. and amusing but it was to short x(. none the less still fantastic
PetalPierrot chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I liked it, but it ended too quickly. Still I love it! Great job!
Nakashima Miharu chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
squeeeeeee i love this! So awesome! WatanYuko forever
Fotogenico chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I really liked it,it's so cute

But I have to say,the ending seemed a teny bit rushed. Surely after Watanuki got all annoyed (as usual),he wouldn't go straight to try and kiss her?Make the story build up to that moment,such as Watanuki slowly realizing his strange urge to kiss pretty much Watanuki slowly falling for her.

And Yuuko,I don't think she'd just hug him like that,she's a self-respecting woman. But I know she likes holding his face,ahaha. Otherwise,the characters were near-perfectly in character,good job!
Mikyarorin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
KAWAI! THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It was really cute! D
Lady Sayna chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Love it. So cute.

Adding this to my favourites.
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Hey,

Heh, heh, heh. Very cute. They seemed in character, except at the end when Yuuko launched herself at Watanuki, but then again it does fit as well. Some small spelling mistakes but overall a good effort.
strangelyimmature chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
It did not appear as a YuukoWata fanfic. It appeared only as if it is slight YuukoWata. You characterized Yuuko's wit very well. (It is apparent that she wanted a kiss) The hugging was going a bit overboard, for a woman who respects herself. Good work. Write more YuukoWata, pls. I support this pairing.
The Man123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
you should put a part where Yuuko gets jealous that a chick is hitting on Watanuki and then they have a cat fight and mokona the black bunny thing starts selling tickets and doing bets to see who wins that would be funny
maria chapter 1 . 9/3/2008