Reviews for For Their World
rachellenolimits chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
It's really good! Please write some more soon! :D
othlover3 chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
This is an amazing story! It's a pleasure to read and I really love it... I love the way you portray all the characters. Please keep writing!
EmptySequence chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Oh I absolutely LOVE this story! These are like, the perfect couples. Noelle is amazingly amazing for Sam, and same with Reilly and Deandean! (: Why haven't you updated in so long, it's a great story!

I love how the chapters are so long, normally people go to a thousand character limit then stop because they thing it's enough, but these are like super long, and that's so much better, especially with all the mushy-gushy-ness of the couples!(: Try to update soonish...for me? [:
prboricua7 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
I've really enjoyed this story and hope to continue reading more chapters! But I hope that they finally get rid of Meg! And Noelle stays with Sam while dean and Reilly stay together! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Bittersweet chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I couldn't even read the first FOUR paragraphs, your characters are absolutely disgusting.

Can you say Mary-Sue?

God, they make me ashamed to be Irish. Seriously, I me come on really?

Ew.
Mystirose chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
Awesome story cant wait to see what happens next, i really hope Noelle doesnt die, i like her i hope the boys and the girls kick megs arse all the way back to hell !
mandy-chick00 chapter 14 . 10/21/2009
Awesome Fanfic! you have me hooked! keep up the good work! can't wait for the next update!
A pleased reader chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
I love the characters you created, as well as the story itself. Very well thought through and put together. I hope to read more of your work in the future!
CandyStix chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Just finished the first chapter, and I have to say that it is very well written. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Although one this is, I feel that the relationship between Noelle and Sam is a bit rushed. It's a little bit rushed for Reilly and Dean too. But other than that, it's a very well written story. Grammar and spelling is perfect, and I enjoy long chapters quite a lot. Keep up the good work.

-Andy/Loser-Laser
butterflybabe23 chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!

It has been so long and this story is amazing you should seriously keep going you have talent!

B.
SilverBullet2theheart chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
DISCLAIMER:I AM A TOUGH CRITIC! sorry it's been so long since my last reveiw...WHO HA this was an interesting chapter! thank you for adding the whole possesion charms thingy in there...i was walking on air after i read that... CONCLUSION: awesome chapter! (loved the ending...)

~Silverbullet2theheart~
Sam chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
Awesome fanfic. I seriously have no criticism for it.

Thanks for a good read.
Light my Candle3 chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
I have been reading your story for a while now and I love it. This is the first time I have gotten a chance to review, Sorry. I hope you keep up with the amazing work. Good luck with your finals.
MissLini chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
UPDATE SOON!
civillove chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
:D i love this story! i can't wait to see where it goes! and i love the wichesterOC cuteness, can't wait for more!