Reviews for Short & Curlies
MJ chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
What a beautiful story! I loved every minute of it!
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
LOVED IT! YAY.

Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
How have I not read your stories yet? I'm so sorry. Not for you, but for myself because I was missing out on some really great stuff! lol ;)

This was so sweet and beyond perfect. Why oh why couldn't this have happened for real? It reminded me of the conversation they were having right before the whore walked in. Ugh season 8 is the biggest catastrophe in television history! I'm not even exagerating! lol

Awesome job with this! I'm off to read your other stuff! I'm excited :)
Dani chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I loved the new direction you took with this scene without losing sight of the characters!
Ren chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aww this was so sweet! I wish the real scene had gone this way!
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Good job! I really liked how you kept up the tension because it made the payoff that much better!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I don't know why I didn't read this sooner, but I'm so happy I did! This was really sweet and I would have loved to seen S7 end this way. I really, really love how all of this played out. The way each of them handled the conversation was very in character, and I was literally hanging on every word. It was just the right amount of drama and the right amount of fluff for a perfect end of S7 one shot! :D

One of my favorite parts about this little story is how you got in Hyde's head, and revealed not only why he was willing to let her go, but why he was so angry at her in this episode. The look on his face when he read that note really said it all and to me, there is no debate about why he told her to have a nice trip. In his mind, she had abandoned him just like everyone else, without giving him a chance to say his answer.

You also really did an excellent protrayal of how Hyde would tell Jackie to stay without getting too OOC. Bringing back the "yet" from Bohemian Rhapsody was really perfect, in my opinion, because for Jackie that yet really means everything when coming from Hyde. She's really great at reading between the lines when it comes to him, and I thought you wrote that aspect about them wonderfully!

Once again, excellent one shot and this really made my day. :D
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
i loved it! if only the show had really ended this way! great job!
bluedaisy43 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This story rocks! You kept JH in character and it's very possible that this is how it could've played out. Actually, this IS how it played out! Good job!
Cate chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That was awesome! I agree, season 8 should be completely disregarded!
Sunflower chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Now that is definitely how it ended! Thanks for sharing this, it was great!
relena chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw that was a much better ending. As far as I'm concerned season 8 didn't happen.
Wendy chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was a MUCH better ending that what actually took place.

The world is right again.

Thank you!
debbie325 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was so good. Totally what should have happened. Great job. :)
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 1 . 12/16/2007