Reviews for The Great Battle of Fuuka
Oh noes!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Lol shizuru's Horny button
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Haha that was too funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Lol it's funny made me laugh
Platina GF chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
very interesting story! thanks for the update:)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
very nice chapter
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Very Cool Story
Western Woods chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
plz update!
ShizuruKuga chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Great story thats very funny

I hope the next chapter come soon aand...

SHIZNAT 4 EVER
Baka-moy chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
HAHAHA! Definitively I love your mini feed! hahaha So you use the real Arika's cooking? Poor Akira!XD

And I support you for all great story that you make us read!
chum-sa chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
i like this chapter & mini feed...so funny...really 's still so shy... the way, now Arika has her power and what about other hime?..do u plan to set them fight for their important person?

Wow..can't wait to see the next so please update soon...& ALL of ur stories too.
lindred chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
can we do some ant-killing now?

more shiznat? but i am loving this story with all of them. midori's tactics were hilarious.
ssjx7squall chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
lol sorry for my review being anon, i always forget to sign back in, still cant wait for the next chapter and for the updates on your others :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Ok im writing this as im reading because its such a rediculsly long chapter lol. First off Mai on the other side of the door when Natsuki was thinking about calling shizuru was freakin hilarious "good question...have no idea" had me laughing for a bit. 2nd in that same area, personally i dont think the issue of either her or shizuru being lesbians would ever really cross natsukis mind at least not as a reason for her apprehension. Again, laughed my ass off at the two A's breakfast scene. lol from "Rest in peace church" i was laughing my ass off again. Lol to add to your joke about shizuru calling natsukis bike a monster, Ducati DOES make a bike called the Monster. Ok i decided to stop listing every time i laughed my ass off cus it happened at just about every scene and the minifeeds. What it looks like so far is you are doing what My Hime TRIED to do, which is have a crap load of character stories going at once and failed at. So far you are doing a hell of a lot better job than sunrise did your actually giving decent amounts of "screen time" to each little story instead of just 30 seconds. Also the "sequal" idea is really kool cant wait to see how that progresses.
ssjx7squall chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
wow i dont think ive read this one. Well so far its great, i feel like im watching the second season of an anime or show, with how your introducing each character and their little dramas. only think is you know me being a big shiznat fan im hoping for that to be a big part lol
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »