Reviews for This Weird Feeling
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
awww
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Exllcent and adorable fic here
deletemyaccount999 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
_ This was cute I loved it!
Vitani chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
No WAY! There should be another chapter where they meet eachother and tell them eachothers feelings for one another!
nefertani chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
d'aw! that's so sweet! and BTW: jojoberry, shut up.
jojoberry chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
sorry but horrible
TigressPL chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Much as promised, I'm back to review yet another great piece of yours. I just hope my commenting is still worthwhile, not having changed into a weird opinion-writing quest somewhere in the process.

What make this story stand out among your works are two things - it's unusual length and topic, as neither one-shot or clear romance are typical for you. Nevertheless, they're both grasped quite well. Interesting thing is the dualistic form used, alternating from Shenzi's to Banzai's point of view to show the same events as they both saw them.

If there's anything negative to point out, it's - to a little extent - insufficiency of romance's intensity, as one could expect something more from a story defined as a romance-based one. it's not a big flaw though, as it fits both the chosen topic and the overall style of your writing. Not long ago, I'd've probably been more persistent, but seeing as there is some real deal described in "To Err Takes...", I can step down.

Much more important is the seemingly scarce sense of the two falling in love. As portrayed in this certain installment, the feeling comes out of nowhere after years of friendship between them. I can't say this for sure, not having yet read everything you've written, but it seems all the serious stories about the trio (and, later on, T), when combined, would create a complete, cogent life story of the hyena quartet. This one, however, doesn't quite match this standard, developing Shenzi and Banzai's feelings much too early to fit their later actions.

And yet, there is a warm memory of one of the initial ATEV chapters as Shenzi recalls star-gazing from atop the trio's skull in their puphood. That's one of the aspects of your writing I like so much - whatever I'd read, there's always some reference, inspiration or memory of another work delicately mentioned in the background.

As usually, thanks for sharing - and apologies for only reviewing after reading it at least thrice,

Tigress.
La Resistance chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
SHENZIXBANZAI ROCKS !

YOUR STORY TOO !
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was so amazing

You rock dude
Miss Queen B chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
that was so beautiful, nice one-shot. it was so romantic. I noticed I'm so behind when it comes to reading your stories and i'm sorry for that and for not updating my story in such a long time. But i should update something soon.

i'm adding this to my favs.

Miss Queen B.
Jagabor chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Well, I glad to se that there are others who like the concept of a Banzai/Shenzi pairing! Great story.
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Awoh! That was a lovely little oneshot. Shenzi and Banzai are a great couple that doesn't get too much attention around here, nicely done!
D4rK chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Ah, nice one-shot, if you could bring this to the open in your other works, this would update their relationship higher, think like a bonus or something like that. But sadly til the end they kept that feeling to their selfs, its really sad in a way that both persons love each other but they are fearful if they return the feeling or not. Well, hope you update your fics, not to apply pressure or something but to all your fans they could wait for chrismas this december 25, if you have something special to us. See ya then til next update.

From Venezuela

D4rK
KiaraWildeHopps15 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aww, this is so cute. I love the Shenzi/Banzai couple.

I hope you make the sequel to "To Err Takes a Human, To Forgive Takes a Hyena" and add something like this to it.