Reviews for Possession
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I actually don't hate Sakuya but with her role, I don't like her that much. She can't decide what she wants and in the end hurt both the men she got involved with. Really annoying. I love this story though even if it's too long for my review. :)
Toki chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw... that was so sweet!

I actually liked Sakuya (unlike some people I've seen...) and I like her relationship with both Kyo and Kyoshiro. Kinda miffed that in the manga Kyo is paired up with Yuya, actually. That's the reason I stopped reading it halfway through.

Blasphemy. I know.

I picked it up again though, the ending, that is. Which only gave me more reason not to continue reading.

Anyway. Yours is the first KyoSakuya fic I've read so far. Hopefully there are more but it doesn't seem that way...
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Good fic. Kyo is always written as the always winner, as the one that can beat everything. It's refreshing seeing him agonizing over a struggle that he cannot win.
Kitty Wolf chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Amazing! I love the way you wrote this. There really isn't a relationship between Kyo and Sakuya, but I could definately see this working! Good Job..I wish you would write
Paradigm08 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Interesting. It's rare to come across a tale of Kyo and Sakuya...Sakuya is a dificult character. Good job.