Reviews for Hate and Love Unite
francis2 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
I really liked this. But I guess there's no way you would update this and tell us how the karaoke went and what happened then. Sniff.
Lilly57 chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Well - an interesting read. Can't see Josef Kostan in a singing contest. But I can see him with Mindy - I see her as a challenge for him; but you know he deserves some kindness from a good woman. And that he does deserve (am I showing my deep caring for this guy or what?).

Lilly 57
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Well written, very well written and I laughed. Looks like our Josef has a new human girlfriend.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Well written - he is "sounding" more like the Josef Kostan that I know and love. The two of them are clashing like a cat and a dog.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Well written - although Josef comes off as a bit too oily. He likes women and he is helpful if there is a need for him to be.
Night-Weaver369 chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
NO! You have got to come back to this, it's amazing, totally unexpected for a JosefOC
WendyLight chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
This story was going very interesting. What a pity that you droped it.
Aoi Dragon chapter 11 . 5/5/2008
According to Josef's last name is Konstantin. The CBS site doesn't give his last name. I guess there are arguments about last names when the character isn't constant.

Anyway, you keep your characterizations quite well. Josef and Mick aren't exactly how I'd interpret them, but it's probably a taste thing. That and I've psychoanalyzed Mick and Beth for my Literary Theory class. It actually turned out really interesting. I'm considering sending the paper to CBS as a protest for them to not cancel a series that shows actual intelligence. I mean... the Price is Right? Seriously, no one wants to watch a fat guy (no offense to Drew Carey... he's just not Bob Barker) with glasses he doesn't even need help people *not* win lots of cash and prizes on a Friday night after a drama like Ghost Whisperer. The two dark dramas of Ghost Whisperer and Moonlight go elegantly hand in hand. Melinda from the living to the undead and Mick from the undead to the living.

Anyway, I do enjoy the spats between Josef and Mindy.

Keep up the good work.

Aoi Dragon
Captain Grin chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
Suh- Wwet! Karaoke night! Wot.
Captain Grin chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Whoa, sweet more!
Captain Grin chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Oh wow, this is so col!
Captain Grin chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Wow, that is just great!
p3karen chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
I really felt bad for Mindy in this chapter you wrote her emotions so well.
Elizabeth Marie Cooper chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
this is really good. cant wait to read more! Keep up the good work.
10thandrose chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
I am so excited! I can't wait for more. Seriously. I need to know who Josef and Mindy, I mean Emma's number goes. :)

Jessica