Reviews for Soul Snatcher
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Amazing story! I love it! :D
Mangacat201 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
Huh.. that was close! Romantic overload, baby, I think I had my fill for at least well into next week, ehehe.. those two are just too damn cute!

heraldtaliar chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
As expected, the last two chapters of this story were so emtionally satisfying! I love how handle the tension between Dean being both emotionally repressed and desperate for affection. And again, I love how you write Sam not as a weakling but as an equal. Thank you so much for this story!
skag trendy chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
Ooh. Justin Timberlake? Gotta agree with Dean on this one.

Good chapter, and an excellent way to round things off.

skag trendy chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Dean's up and about, snogging his brother - that's a happy ending right there!

But I spy the TBC at the end of the page and that gives me pause for thought.

You've got something nasty waiting in the wings haven't you!

Good chapter.

skag trendy chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
Did it work? Come on tell us!

Good chapter!

heraldtaliar chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Go Sam! I'm glad to see you're one of those writers who knows that Sam isn't just some weakling who leeches off of his brother. No-Sam can take care of himself and when Dean is threatened, he can be just as protective of his big brother and his big brother is of him!

Anyway, great chapter and I'm looking forward to their reunion! Thanks for posting and update soon!
skag trendy chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Oy! Get back on your computer and start writing the next chapter! You can't leave it like that!

Very good, angsty chapter though, and the feel is quite heart breaking.

heraldtaliar chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Oh my god! Dean in a coma! How sad! And I can see how it would take a near death experience to get Dean to actually admit his feelings. I'm glad Sam made him stay in the hospital. This is such a good story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
Meggin Lane chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
I love the slow build up and honest uncertainty tht Sam feels as he struggles with his feelings for Dean. And Damn-only a few days for Dean to live-no pressure for the younger bro to live under! Also love the inclusion of lyrics of songs that are appropriate to the mood of each chapter.

Can't wait for the next installment!
heraldtaliar chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Yet another excellent chapter. I know Sam's been dying to ask for a clarification on Dean's feelings. And you have the constant struggle between Dean trying to always act so tough and independent and Sam feeling the need to help him when he won't admit he needs it perfectly. Please update soon!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Sweetly done. Can't wait to read the next part. The boys need each other more than they can possibly let on;it would interesting to know what this story's future holds for them if Dean survives, and how their relationship will progress.

Nice work.

heraldtaliar chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
That was so sweet! Poor Dean must be really feeling awful to be driven to admit his feelings like that. And I know Sam would never be able to go back to normal without his brother even if Hell allowed him to, but of course, what could Sam do but nod? Good stuff, please update!
heraldtaliar chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
This story is so good! Poor Sam swimming in guilt and poor Dean being so sick and weak but still feeling the need to put up his front. Please update soon!
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Sigh poor Dean wow that's a nice new one! I love original themes seems like a lot get rehashed lately, so it's wonderful when someone comes up with a fresh and original plot.

looking forward to the next one

hugs and happy Christmas