Reviews for Green Arrow Short Stories
Thowell3 chapter 23 . 5/13/2010
I have one Idea from The Flashes Stand point. If you're intrested. I don't really wanna make my own Story but if you wanna Post it up here that would be cool.
Rouge-Phoenix chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
I'm glad i'm not the only person out there who wants to kill whoever it was who came up with the idea of killing the kid! i love green arrow, i love the fact that ollie wouldn't know a functional family if it bit him on the ass and asked for his spare change. but seriously ollie's been unmasked, lian's dead, roy lost an arm and a child, dinah divorced ollie(kinda saw that one coming, everyone had a bet on how long that would last) and mia got strangled by her adoptive brother at his daughters funeral and ollie ran out the back door on her because he thinks he's a good teacher but a bad influence. who the hell is writing green arrow at the moment. i'm begining to wonder if my favourite comic is turning into a waste of money. sorry, i'm angry and i'm ranting cause i can't actually write to get it out of my system cause the universe had been thrown on its head. ok... i'm going to stop now. please don't let dc's stupidity kill your muse like they seem to have mine at the moment. keep writing and we'll just live in our lovely world of denial where none of this happened. lian is still alive, connor is still connor not what ever he's been turned into, roy still has an arm and a daughter, ollie and dinah are still married and mia still spends saturday mornings infront of the tv with lian watching powerpuff girls. i'll try to get to posting some of my post catastrophe writing soon. but grats on what you're doing. p.s. looking for a beta, let me know if you want to help.
Kyer chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
Just you watch...they're going to blame it on the fact that Rebirth revealed Barry now had a different past and he's not the nice, mellow guy he originally was before Thawne messed with history.

I was willing to be happy for them bringing Barry back. Then they went and kicked Wally and the other speedsters aside for this new and 'improved' Barry as if Wally hadn't been the Flash for the past 20 years and Bart was not a promising and talented speedster and JAY-they had JAY praising Barry as if Jay would never have been the first Flash if BARRY hadn't been a Flash! Give me a freaking break!

Now they've killed Roy's kid and ripped off his arm. Does someone up there hate Roy? I mean...really!
la petite tourne-sol chapter 21 . 3/18/2010
ARGH! I hate the fact that they killed precious little Lina, who brought so much light to the Arrow clan. She was only a little girl! She'd better come back during brightest day, or...I dunno. Something bad will happen.

Beautiful story. I like seeing Ollie's reasoning behind this, because in The Rise and Fall they don't get too deep into why he's doing this. (I mean, we kinda know why he's doing it, but it's nice to see it spelled out from his POV).

Love your short stories. :)

tourne-sol
gottaluvit chapter 21 . 3/18/2010
This was perfect! I could hear Ollie saying this and feel the emotions boiling underneath.

And I agree with everything you said. Who the hell was this Flash they call Barry? That sure wasn't the Barry Allen I know. Since when did he become a pompous, uncaring arrow-hating bastard? Barry's compassion was one of the things I loved about him, and he never hated GA like that. They may not have been best friends but they were friends.
david chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
Which issue of Cry for Justice are you going to write a drabble for next?
Little-Firestar84 chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
Oh, the chili! and a quick remembrance about Hal... in I think about them, I can't forget one the last issues of the Green Arrow serie, a while after Hal's comeback "Chili's at 7, Hal"

"If i'm late for chili, you know soemthing bad happened..." too nice! and it's good to see someoen who religiously red all hte stories - inclidung the annuals!
Rouge-Phoenix chapter 17 . 12/27/2009
I'm always so happy when this story is updated, there just isn't enough green arrow stuff out there. as you know i'm a huge mia/speedy fan and right now i'm really enjoying the side story line in the g.a comics with roy moving back to star city with lian and how much mia has become a part of their lives. i'd really like to see you tackle that. though i'd like one big question answered by the g.a writing staff. WHERE THE HELL IS CONNOR? i just want connor back in star city back to normal, you know fretting over mia playing marriage councellor to dinah and ollie and hanging out with roy and kyle. oh well i guess i'll just have to start writing grumpy letters to dc comics. lol. great reading, don't stop now.
Susan Hillwig chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
Oh, this last one was great! Don't have kids myself, but I did once have an awkward conversaion with my nephew while watching Star Wars regarding all the Jawas that the stormtroopers killed.

Okay, I'm up to date on the drabbles now...write more! :)
Susan Hillwig chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
All these drabbles have been great so far, but I wanted to leave special comment on this one. Scars are something that rarely get mentioned in regard to superheroes, unless it's an "in-story" thing (like when Bats was examining Ollie's body after he came back), so to base a whole story around such a thing is rather unique. As someone whose fave hero is reknowned for his scars (Jonah Hex, who else?) I have a real appreciation for this piece.
nova87 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Cute story about the stranger at the door. Who would believe a clean shave Ollie. Poor Lian she had seen his goatee her who life up until that moment. I laugh as I read this. Looking forward to reading the next chapter in this series.
Little-Firestar84 chapter 15 . 10/26/2008
so... First, I really like your story, 'cause I'm a HUGE FAN of the whole team arrow. second... well, we're on the same line... CONNOR/Mia? nothing best! (and a couple of comics of the OYL, IMHO, suggested that idea...) Third... where's Roy? I need Roy! i want Roy! keeps going on with this very nice work!
TomGS chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
I like these stories. but the first 13 where way better.

the last 2 where... i dont know... out of the blue? ...

i hate being latinamerican, sometimes... for example when i have to write in inglish... arrg!

hehehe...

no, seriously, i do love how you write, but the last 2 where kind of vague... like reading a diary of sombady you dont know...or ever heard of. the last one whas like evasdroping a conversation in the cue for the danceclub... perhaps a litle "scenery" touches? i dunno... you are the writer! ;)

aniway, keep it up! I'll be reading every thing you trhow this way.

cheers, Tom.
Kim Gottaluvit chapter 15 . 10/23/2008
VBG. Lol, so many fans get confused with Connor and Conner..I can imagine Cassie and Mia having a conversation like this, this made me grin from ear to ear.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
Well, I personally think that putting a woman with an immunodeficiency problem in as physically taxing a position as superhero is concerned isn't exactly the best way to be a good father but, on the other hand, Ollie's allowing Mia to do what she wants to do with the time she has left and that's to be commended. I think Mia is a little too hard-nosed to feel too bad about Ollie dwelling on the past but I did like how you presented it.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »