Reviews for Green Arrow Short Stories
Hephaestus01 chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
Interesting vignettes. Good job, they were very enjoyable, especially the flight one.
Rouge-Phoenix chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
i really am watching out for updates on this one. i love your writing style for this. your ideas for mia are really great too. don't stop.
Allronix chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
thank you for these stories. Connor is a very hard character to write (I play him in an online RP, and it's not been easy), so I appreciated some good stories with his POV.

I also adore Ollie in all his loudmouthed, liberal, flawed glory. I started with the Kevin Smith run, and have been digging through used shops for the Grell-era stuf.
Rouge-Phoenix chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
i've been following this one since you first posted it and i have to say i'm loving it. at the end of every chapter i'm left with this funny smile on my face and a green arrow muse running half naked and yelling in my head. the only down side for me so far is that i'd like to see a little more of mia, i started reading green arrow for her and immedtially got addicted, before that i was a bat fan (and still am.) anyway just wanted to say, nice job and keep em coming.
nyxie9 chapter 12 . 5/24/2008
I just loved this story. Nothing better than a warm and fuzzy Connor story!
Gottaluvit chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
WOW, that was powerful and beautiful! So poingnant I had tears forming.

Very nice job!

Oh..Roy Toy's archive would love to have this posted there. if you're interested.

Again, wonderful work!
Gottaluvit chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Lovely vignette from Dinah's P.O.V. I love the references to Ollie's boy's. Yes technically Roy is supposed to have blue eyes, but he's usually drawn with green and most fan fic writers stick to green.

a little romantic arrow fluff was just the thing I needed today. thank you.
Gottaluvit chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful work! I enjoyed every one of these, the voices sounded just right.

I had trouble reading the last two, kept getting an error message, so I'm very glad you sent me a PM with them, because they were awsome.

There aren't enough Team Arrow fan fic writers around so it's a delight to find drabbles as wonderful as these. Thank you so much!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
However, Bruce was mentally scarred by his parents' death.

I'm not sure he'd really be able to see anything Zorro related without remembering that tragedy.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Longbow?

And if she's just learning to ride a bike then she's HOW old?

Men!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Yeah, the goatee's bad, but can you imagine his face without it?

Funny.