Reviews for Left to Chance
Sarlyne chapter 35 . 4/6/2013
What a wonderful story, I enjoyed every sentence of it :D
wingfish chapter 35 . 3/27/2013
Read through the whole chapters in just two days! Mesmerizing! Really, as Erik said in Webber's, fear can be turned into love. Was a lovely novel, seeing how Erik and Raoul slowly inched into each other. Thank you
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 35 . 2/9/2012
It was lovly, I could read more if you would write more? I love this pairing but it seems thief is not alot of storys however your story is wounderful you should be pround.
YoursInEternity S.D chapter 35 . 11/2/2011
Aww 3 3
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 35 . 10/14/2011
This story was freaking adorable and awesome! I loved it :D 3
Misakami chapter 35 . 9/6/2011
I spent to many hours reading this, and I have to let you know that my first day of classes begins in... fourteen minutes. I haven't slept a wink. Thank you so much for writing this story. One million times, I thank you.

Your writing is refreshing and smooth. The words don't tangle upon each other, and from paragraph to paragraph things flow continuously. I never once had to retrace my steps and try to decipher something that was written incorrectly.

There were small details that remained important throughout this fic; for instance, Erik's need to have reason (a method behind his madness, if you will). That was mentioned from beginning to end, and while it might not have been a key component of the story, it added depth to his character and shaped the way things developed between he and Raoul.

Please continue writing. I've learned two new words tonight and found solace in a beautifully written fic. Nothing was lost but sleep.

Much love.

Emma BoBemma chapter 35 . 7/25/2011
This was so amazing! I loved it! It was perfectly in character in my opinion, which is better than most fics I read. Keep up the good work!
Kimihearts chapter 35 . 7/10/2011
That was soooooo good! U potrayed them perfectly! Great job!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 35 . 3/14/2011
naghty heh? i would have enjoyed the details but a good fic non the less.
Kidiu chapter 35 . 11/20/2010
This was such a sweet story, I really enjoyed it. It was cheesy at times, but so very cute. I adore this couple, so it's nice to read a good fic of them once in a while. Cause we all know Monsieur Phantome needs a happy ending, too.
Amy Ehren chapter 35 . 11/9/2010
Oh my good god. This was... Absolutely stunning, to say the least. Your writing is wonderful on many a level. Goodness. The descriptions were so incredible. Your writing style reminded me a bit of Stephen King, who happens to be one of my favorite authors of all time. It just made me love this even more.

-has a little fangirl spasm-

Simply phenomenal. 3
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
Wow... This story is amazing... It's very good. :)

So sweet and soft. :)

I can't wait for more. :)
japanesehon94 chapter 35 . 9/8/2010
This story was so sweet and innocent! I love Erik and Raoul as a couple! You really did an amazing job with this! I wish there was more!:)

Thank you!...
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 35 . 8/29/2010
Yay! That was good. Was hoping for more smut, but oh well. It was still quite good, I think I read some of it at some point in the past, but only now finished it, good read, thanks!

Chibi
Monsieur Opera Ghost chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
Terrific story. I read it all in one sitting - couldn't pull myself away!