Reviews for Explicit Images
RandomDream chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very... human of him :)) How cold would his tongue be?

Weird question, and odd story. Original idea, though.

Thanks.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Love it!
PandylBas chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
muwhahahaha take that jessica!

lol, this must have come up one time or another even though it is not in the book.

With some girl comparing themsevles to bell or a guy comparing themsevles to edward...i feel bad for edward on the second part.
siromygod chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hahahahaha. Awesome.
wsxokn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
HA!
gaspily chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG. THAT WAS SO AWESOME. :D :D
Amy Pau chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Well that was more than a good lesson to Edward I mean poor Bella always being the dazzle to say that Jessica was the one who help them hahahaha! She will probably have a hard attack...Good Job and good lesson for Jessica at the end gosh I hate her since I read Midnight sun!
wishimight chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was great. Loved the ending.
Midnight's Queen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
You have got to just love that ending! I mean honestly it was the perfect thing for this fic. Jessica actually was jealous in Twilight, that much I was completely sure of. This put it to a new and amazing depth and clarity. If I had to rate this out of 10, I wouldn't be able to.
Ish Cat chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
haha. That was cute! I liked how Jessica was all like, 'I'm better than her!' haha. xD

cat
tranquility8 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
OMFG! LOVELY! XD

Way to go Edward~

And YAY for Jessica...
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
haha. This is rather amazing!
Lovely Masochist chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
absolutely stunning! i'm still trying to get my heart to stop fluttering...its times like these where i feel just like jessica, so unfair. lol. i really appreciated this one-shot and greatly express how amazingly talented you are! i look forward to reading more of your writings.
Mizra chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why mortal men will never be up to par with a fictional, 107-year-old vampire man. ALL MAN, at that. ;)

Great work!
hermit hideaway chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I honestly didn't know it was possible for one thought to show two completely different things like this. This was on the hottest and at the same time funniest things I've read in this genre. Great work.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »