Reviews for Magma
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I keep imagining Terra from Teen Titans as the body guard. Is that intentional?
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I love ToKo so much
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I love this
Selias chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Started off okay, became good, and then turned to crap. Pixies? Legend of Zelda? Zuko turning into a CAT?
Selias chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Zuko was turned into a cat? What the fuck?
Dude chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I like the story - The whole forbbiden love but it's got too cheesy for my taste a tickle fight really? xD) idk its just I cant see Zuko having a tickle fight it's OOC anyhow it started of great but then it got cheesy
karlo de jesus chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
THAT-WAS-AWSOME
The Truth's Lie chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I absolutely love this! Great job.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
It was so nice! It was s worth it. I loved t so much. Hope there will be more though.
mikako17 chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, the interactions between Toph and Zuko were wonderful and Tenzuh was just adorable. Thank you for this fic. :)
Mikomeiko chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I cannot believe that I sat here in front of my computer for 4 hours to finish reading this entire fanfic. I love it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Ok, I'm sure that this is a great fanfic, but I am incapable of reading it. This story is so full of potent, visceral awkwardness that I can't help but cringe every paragraph and walk it off. If creating the story with the highest awkwardness to conversation ratio was your goal (and I believe it was) then, MY GOD! Above and beyond! This story is great and I am sad that I appear to be physically incapable of reading it.
Nectardishidafimo chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I am sitting at a computer listening to pitbull and sewing.
Ninja guy appears in story.
My reaction: WHAT?
A bunch of pins fall out of my mouth and land in my lap.
I read on and curse at ninja dude.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
aww they are so cute
Vicious Dice chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
So like a coward Toph runs away... Abandoning her so-called "love", on their vacation together. She runs away, makes sure he won't be able to find her, to go get drunk and gamble? Pathetic... If Zuko had done even half of what Toph did, would they have just reunited and there would have been no hard feelings from Toph? Hell no... She would have been pissed beyond reason and she would have punished him to death but if she does it, it's "Oh you did something horrible and fucked up, Toph, you know, abandoning me and all, it really hurt me, it was like you threw me aside to hang out with your friends and get drunk and gamble, then you turn me into cat, clear across the world, in the middle of the snow and on top of all that you lose the one thing that will change me back but, ya' know, no hard feelings. All is forgive because we're reuinited again. Cheers!" BULLSHIT! No, that is beyond unrealistic and so fucked up on Toph part and Zuko just rolls over and takes it? He takes it just like he has this entire story... Nope, I'm done.