Reviews for Snowball Effect
Zoser chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
The gall to hit Teal'c with a ball of snow - indeed!
ziparumpazoo chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
OMG! This was you!

Um, ok, that must sound weird. Better explain. This was one of the first fic I read back in the summer when I was just flirting with fandom again and this line caught me and made me love the story: “Oh, it just hurts to move right now. So I thought I wouldn’t this morning.”

How very very true. ;D

I was going through my history trying to find those stories I liked so that one of these days I could actually either feedback or bookmark them and now imagine my surprise to find out who wrote this. I really should learn to pay better attention to these things. *bg*
Lutherian chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
1477166 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
LOL! funny! loved it!
sg1star chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
just read this and it brought back memories of snowball fights me and my siblings used to have, and made me giggle. thanks.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh! so sweet and just perfect for crimbo dont ya think?

thanks for the great lil story!

hope you had a good crimbo and all the best for 2008!

binkii822 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I loved this! It was so much fun! I especially enjoyed Teal'c and the snowball. It made my afternoon.
cirana chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
gd fic
roque872002 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
aw that is SO CUTE! good work!
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That was really cute. Pure fluff. Really, the word cute just keeps coming to mind. Although I so think Sam would have known that Jack would have moved and calculated that into her plans so that she would have nailed him with the snowball. Though hitting Teal'c in the back of the head and his reaction were quite priceless.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was too cute! It makes me want to have a snowball fight with my significant other. Oh, wait... I don't have one. :-(

Oh, well - it was still a cute story! Thanks for sharing. :-D
LuSo chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful, just the sort of fluffy little story i have been wanting to read all day :) very happy reader.
dp chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful story. Cute and very fluffy. Teal'c hit by the snowball was great. Thanks.
kmap chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Sweet. A great read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was really cute. I like that last bit where jack was gonna hit her with a handful of snow. lol.