Reviews for Identities
The CoyoteMan chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
That's what that weirdo stalker gets for being such an asshole! And for being a cheater! Way to go Jimmy!
onemind chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
AWWWWW! that was so cute! Cindy neutron:) ahhh

married man...that's just...,,creepy...HE HAS A WIFE FIOR GOD's SAKE! haha

Jimmy is my hero too:) I LOVE HIM! and sheen! ahhh:)

I loved all the names of emails:) like ultralordrulez:)

it weird to think he's engaged and still likes a cartoon...:) though I will look back when I'm engaged and say proudly, I am in love with a show called Jimmy neutron! haha anyway, awesome story! and I guess I look forward I reading more of your stories!( of course only JN ones:))

BYE AND PLEASE MAKE LIKE A SEQUEL TO THIS OR SOMETHING:):)
Bloomerica chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
Loved it! I sorta wish it could be longer though, still, great story!

Off to read your other stories,

Bloomerica
Phantom Amethyst chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
Cute! You are quite the cyberchick, eh?

Phantom

x
Libbindy Luthien chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
This story is great! I hope that you can make a sequel of this!

I was wondering and it would be great if somehow Cindy got her old memory back but unfortunately, all the things that happened after the accident are the ones that is erased! That be cool. Or perhaps it would also be nice if she just recovered her memory and secretly hid it from everyone. Whatever is the plot line of this story's sequel I just would want to read about! Please make a sequel! That would really be great since this story is great too. It would be nice if Cindy got her memory back and forgot everything after the accident though. That'd be interesting! Anyways, I just hope that you'll make a new sequel! And it 'd be great if you'd take my idea. just suggesting.. *wink* *wink* :D
Moonlit Novel chapter 14 . 4/8/2009
WOOT!

Great work but you best keep up the great work!
jediguru chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
I absolutely loved it!
Wise Assassin chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
idk if ive read this or not, i dont remember, but i must say-ANOTHER GREAT STROY FROM MY FAVE JIMMY NEUTRON AUTHOR CHERRYXDARLING!
Anise Nalci chapter 14 . 1/22/2009
Reminiscent of the TV series 'Samantha Who?' and the novel 'Remember Me?' by Sophie Kinsella. Which is awesome and funny!

Me *heart* this. :)
Erin chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! ur osm!
Whisper chapter 14 . 8/1/2008
Horrible. What else can I say. Cindy is not a slut! And if you turn her into one, could you at least explain why she started to become one. It's just sick.
MissBayley chapter 14 . 7/5/2008
-huge squeal- LOVE IT!
JamesRKS chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
Good story and follow up epilogue. _
Miss Mudblood chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
Beautiful story. I loved it. Great job. _

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
plz plz plz make a sequal plz