Reviews for Teenage Lovers
Chibiusagimichi901 chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Great story, but one small detail I'm sort of confused on is... Is Ami's mom name Amanda or Sherry? In an earlier chapter it was Amanda but in this one it is Sherry?
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Dream01 chapter 30 . 8/9/2012
I love this story so much, it was sooooo cute.
DeactivatedUser001 chapter 30 . 8/8/2012
Most wonderful sweetheart story! :')
Godschildtweety chapter 29 . 11/26/2011
Great story
Engellicka chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
OMG amazing story i laugh and cried lol write a sequel.
Beads chapter 30 . 5/4/2011
SUNFLOWERS? WTF? hahaaa that's funny :P but you know if it were me I wouldve just chosen white roses, I mean seriuosly, that's my opinion. But it's your story. Hahaa & it was good :)
pamela chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
Seriously, SUNFLOWER? LOL. :)) Where'd you get that idea anyway? :)) XD
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
This would B more exciting if Lita & Raye were 2 beat them up.
DAsDesiredRose chapter 29 . 6/18/2010
yea, like i said in my earlier review, you have a great story line here but the plot needs to be reworked a little bit to make more sense. you have dr. mizuno under the names of amanda and sherry.

you have a lot of elements in this story and you tied them together for the most part there are just gaps. other than that bravo, you've done a spectacular job ;).
DAsDesiredRose chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
i think your time line is off.. how can she be 6 months along, and it be her birthday if her due-date is july? also, love the dialog but there isn't very much details, your plot is confusing a little bit, i'd go back and see if you could clarify the jumping around from time to time. other than that it's got a good base just needs a little tweeking, going to finish up now ;)
bellskindagirl chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
prince of the sun really!
OK that made me laugh lOl !
you get points for originality!
MoonPrincessNece chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
omg SUNFLOWERS? i LOVE it. that was a good 1
Loki's Only Love chapter 30 . 11/27/2009
WOW i loved the story I just go back into Sailor Moon again and I LOVED this story :)
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 20 . 11/18/2009
Another thing...Darien is already in college. He's not in high school...