Reviews for Goodbye Love
Always-Here-Imani chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Oh my God, I love Rent. Nice little HSM rendition you did. Good job.
samlover14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
By some ironic twist of fate, I was somehow listening to the song "goodbye love" from RENT on total accident as I read this, and it made me cry because it was really sad. And also kind of funny at the whole irony of the situation. It was like insanity.

Samantha.
dust-princess chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
when its a girl its Latina.
Jaba chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
OMG I havent been on and read the updates to the stories i like in a while but OMG i was singing all the songs used in this chapter and Thank you for mentioning me! That is better than a review! YAY!
ohtwo94 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
cool,love rent
ohtwo94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
lovee it more
DramaHunny101 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
CONTINUE!

FINISH!

MaddieGaines chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
i cant wait to the net chapter.
wethedreamers chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Well I really can't say anything about the use of the play in this story considering I have never properly seen it. I just know what I've read, but regardless of that I really enjoyed this story. It was verry well-written and kept me looking forward to your next update. Nice job on this!

Happy Holidays!

xox-Daizy
Jaba chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Yeah I do only I think that you should start at the begging insteafd of the middle. I love both of these movies and i think you pulled it off well as a crossover. I was playing Goodbye love in the background while reading. You got all of the words correct! Kudos!
Samaster chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Absolutely amazing fic, combining 2 of my fav things: hsm slash and rent lol.

Much love,

Sam x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
To do a story based on rent is a great idea... To write down the the story of rent with new names... Not cool, some might call it plagerism
jonesy100000000 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This confused me slightly, but that could be because it was 6:20 in the morning when I read it. The parts that I wasn't confused on were good though.

And it may just be my imagination but were there Jon Bon Jovi lyrics in there ('Sante Fe, Blaze of Glory') or was that because I'm slightly obsessed with Bon Jovi?

I think that you should continue it, but maybe try to make it slightly less confusing. Not that it was bad though, I really like this idea.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I like it. It takes the basic story that we know and with all the detailed description makes it better and more of a story. I like it. I would like to see more.
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow, imo that was incredibly well-written! It has a grate and verry original plot and it's pretty unpredictable in what may happen next. I would personally love for you to continue it with the idea you mentioned, it could be a grate chapter. It was pretty depressing...lol...but I loved it. Grate job!

xox-Daizy