Reviews for Fury
DeansSammy chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
cool tell you just as i read the story i watch an episode of Blood Ties and it was about a Furie as me smile.
Evildarkwolf chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
This was so bleepin good! I loved chapter 8 the best. Loved the hurt Sam and the sad worred Dean! This was just the best!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Lovely dear - well done!

*HUGS*
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Loved. xD
Mel Storm chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
aw *hugs story..if the story could be hugged*

peace

mel
LittleLonnie chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
OMG! What the hell?

Hehe did I scare you? Anyway man this story is heartwrenching! Holy craplord! O_o Oh man how you describe Deans feelings and thoughts... wowowowow... it's so good! I think you do a very good job potraying Dean crying and is all emotional. Like Dean wants to be all manly and no chick flick moments, but when he does forget all about that (for good reasons) you do it so well without overdoing it! Arg I can't explain what I mean very well! lol. Point is - I love how you do the character. Brilliant!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
3 cheers for hurt!Sam and Emo!Dean! And of course a cheer for you. This story was brilliant. I am SO glad I read it, when I was actually going to bypass it. Sorry, I doubted you! Awesome read here.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Oh man, oh man, oh man! This is so so great. SAm fight! I loved this.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Dean already has low sef-esteem. Sam will feel so bad when he gets through this. They both are! Man, this is such an AWESOME idea for a story!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Sammy! Oh man, it's all ready angsty and I don't even know what's going on!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Very intersting beginning. Funny actually, lol.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
ok i just rtead another awesome fic loved it ~Shante~
JoyofReading chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
Yeah I finished! I totally enjoyed this! I love how Sam killed the fury in the end to save Dean. You wrote Dean's desperate need to believe in Sam very well. Excellent!
twinchaosblade chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
Really tremendous and imaginative story with excellent characterizations for the two brothers, adding a wonderful amount of both physical and emotional whump, which in all honesty was heart-wrenching and more than once moved me to tears.

Even though I fully expected for Sammy to turn around and get rid of his fury himself, this solution loses nothing of its plausibility for your fic. Sam needed to fight it, needed to gain this victory and thus proving his strength. Despite Dean usually being the plucky hero, I feel Sammy is far stronger than he believes possible. So, falling back on this strength may eventually prove essential in the fight with his inner demons that he fears so much.

I'm glad you also included Bobby, who is IMHO always very welcome; after all, he's the closest thing to family the boys have. And the three play wonderfully off each other.

Your fine writing style is a true joy to read, and you had more than one memorable quote in your story. I deeply enjoyed your fic from beginning to end. So, thank you for sharing!

I hope you and your loved ones had a Merry and Peaceful Christmas, and I wish you a Happy New Year!
supernaturaldh chapter 9 . 12/22/2007