Reviews for play doll
lily chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
(sigh) I thought this was actually good for a beginning chapter, but in the end I was disappointed by the number of grammatical and punctuation errors. The all-caps from Inner Sakura's monologue is just immature and made me roll me eyes. I would've expected her to have grown out of it by now. I think you could really use a constructive beta reader because this story, while it is interesting, could definitely benefit from structure and organization.
Cattycheeno chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
omg. I Like!
Alice chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
sasori and sakura, sasori and sakura, lol i luv that couple very very much
Kintora chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
I am truly loving this story. I feel you have built up their relationship really well, and can get a sense of timeline, as well as know that things aren't moving too fast between them. This take on what could have happened has me seriously enthralled, and I would love to read more. I am going to favorite this as well as put it on alert. But if you are actually reading this review, I have a request. Could you please let me know if you plan on continuing this? I know your last note in the chapter is a promised to update the next chapter faster, but it's been way over a year since you last updated this story. "Play doll" has so much potential, so I would hate to see it set aside.

The choice is yours, but I felt like expressing my genuine interest in the continuation of this fic. So good luck!
Alexis S chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
I love it! Please update soon!
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Nice chapter!
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I love quality writing! The relationship is developing at a VERY realistic pace!
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is really, really, really, really, really, really good!
pilpols chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
aw it is so sweet
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
NO IT DIDN'T! YOU LIED! ITS JULY (Almost Augaust) SO HURRY UP! LAZY! '( I REALLY WANTED TO KNWO WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! MORE LIKE TOMRROW EVERYBODYS ALWAYS GIVING UP ON STORIES AND I'M SICK OF IT! PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY DOWN TO THE DETAILS!

~Lilly~
Psycho Itachi chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
That was friggin awesome! I went all crazy when Sasori hugged her again! The pace is so great and realistic, you gotta update this! It's AMAZING! Please continue! And- Can you add some Deidara? Heh heh.
Psycho Itachi chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
So cute! I loved the hug and Sasori whispering 'You're welcome' after! You're really good at writing affection! I'm excited for what happens next!
Psycho Itachi chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
I liked this chapter! It was sentimental and chaste.
Psycho Itachi chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Very nice on the pace between the relationship. Some people have Sakura fall in love within the first few days! Pshaw, yeah right. It's cool how they have a friendship and then you start adding hints of romance!