Reviews for Lost in Africa
emily chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
This is awesome I love it but where's the rest? :(
Violently Red chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I loved it!
freyiejj chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
will this get updated soon cuz its a really cool story
Noah Rhodes chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
please continue please
MetaLatias chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
great story :D I hope you'll continue it
obsessivereader95 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
please finish this! for the sake of my sanity and anyone else's. people never really seem to finish coalitions... i really want to know what happens, too! if you're having trouble finding authors to join, i know 99 is still somewhat active. i'm also pretty sure calliopemused is back in the game. i also have a suggestion or two to make. i know you probably already thought about this, but you should make sure you all agree on what bb's history is. there are a lot of different options, so be careful to let all the authors know. also, you should probably set a limit on the number chapters. otherwise, it could go on forever due to the authors trying not to end off someone else's ideas.

well, sorry if you've already given up on this. it really is a great story.
Konsui's Little Brother chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
This is an amazing story and I hope that you will continue to update it. I've been reading since you posted the first chapter, though I didn't have an account back then, and I was really thrilled to see that it's been updated.

-Zu
Anon chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm glad your continuing, I'm figuring theyre gona meet ppl that BB knew in his previous life lambada... and how secrets of how his past was, which prob surprise his teammates,

hope to read more from you
Gogglehead Lover chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
If I'm right, then it's the same village Beast Boy is from. This will be an interesting reunion. Update soon!
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Awesome! You're alive the story lives on. What a great update please continue don't scare us like that again.

Beastboyfangirl
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Really a great story. I have been intending to read more of your work and hey, there's no time like the present! Anyway, this story has been thrilling so far! The attack in the earlier chapters was definitely unexpected, and while the Titans were able to stave off their opponents, it did come at a price.

Beast Boy is portrayed perfectly: Just the right combination of seriousness and humor which makes his character really stand out. His man vs. nature and man vs. self struggles are definitely noteworthy, providing the readers further insight into his character. On one hand, he is trying to encourage himself to forge onward, but another part of him feel helpless and simply wants the pain to go away.

In this chapter, I liked the reactions of the other Titans as they came to his rescue. Sure, they are overjoyed that he is alive, but he is so badly injured that they cannot safely move him. Their only option is to venture further into the jungle-into uncharted territory-to seek help and refuge from a nearby tribe. It will take time for Beast Boy's wounds to heal...who knows what could happen in the meantime?

Wondeful job with this! I look forward to more!
DarkRapture chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Yes. Yes! YES! It lives! Please, PLEASE update soon! I gotta see Beastboy's reaction to being in his old village! Oh, and keep up the BBxRae. Can't forget the BBxRae...
DarkRapture chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Dude, you CANNOT leave this story unfinished! It's AWESOMELY AWESOME! Plus I wanna see what happens! (go figure) UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Please?
darkwolf227 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
noo! does he die or what!
darkwolf227 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
just read the first uldent bb just hop out 'n fly?